Ranking
VorteX Recruitment Tread

►Why you want to join VorteX: Because i think i could help the community or add some new things to it or i could do more better..

►What you will bring to the clan as a member: As i said to the first question, i think i could help to bring the community more better, As like to be a better self-confidence to my self give a "Bigger Respect".

►How active you are in game, x/10: (9) I mostly play everyday after i finished school.

►How active you are on the forum, x/10: (7) But i also use my Phone or Tablet to be active as much as possible.

►Favorite mod(s): Xspar, Any ParkourMod's, MAS mod's

►Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: I love bacon! i feel my self a professional Sparrer ;) and my country is Philippines, And i'm kinda famous in my country :3.

►Clan history (if you have any): N/A I have never been in a clan, And right now i'm trying to be in a clan.

--------------------------------------------------

►At least one replay showing off your skills: I kinda don't have much regular replays but i have tons of Sparring and Parkouring replay, But if u wanna check more of my replays check my Signature.
Attached Files
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
Kizicom i tested you and you will make a good asset to the team, Welcome to Vortex!
Co-Leader of Dark :)
-Current belt: Brown (143 games to Black)
-Why you want to join VorteX: Becuse i Like it
-What you will bring to the clan as a member: my fighting and my skills
-How active you are in game:All my fre time (12:00-3:00)
-How active you are on the forum:Always when i play Toribash
-Favorite mod: Mushu aikido judo wushu and parkour
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: I Like Emineim
-Clan history (if you have any): i never haved been on a clan before
-At least one replay showing off your skills: -
Denilumi, i feel you will be a good asset to the team and i know your skill due to testing you earlier, i'm happy to say yes to you all i will say is try and get your rank up asap
This my first post :P ANYWAY I just tested in wif Rhysifer and got in (I won 3/3) and I was kinda wondering if I could get a acceptance letter? :P
Sagatar you need to make an actual app, and may i specify that i dq'ed myself in two out of the three games :P
►Why you want to join VorteX: I believe I can add a new angle to the community that could contribute to this clan really getting the edge.

►What you will bring to the clan as a member: I am a nice, friendly user and I often give away item and tc for friends and clan members

►How active you are in game, x/10: More then you want to know... like every min the computer opens. xD

►How active you are on the forum, x/10: (7) Not as much I could be... its not really my thing but that could change

►Favorite mod(s): ABD

►Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself: My name "Sagatar" is a nickname for me at school (kinda a inside joke)

►Clan history (if you have any): I joined (Ro) but there really boring :P

►At least one replay showing off your skills: I don't know how to post a replay :P
Sagatar welcome to vortex!
-----
You need to leave your current clan before I can invite you
Last edited by Rhysifer; Jan 15, 2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Current Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Why you want to join VorteX:
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH ;-; JOINING KNC WAS THE WORST IDEA EVER. I DON'T KNOW WHY I LEFT YOU GUYS. PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE. PLEASE. I RARELY SEE KNC MEMBERS ONLINE IN-GAME. PSYCKHO I'M SORRY ABOUT LEAVING AND RANDOMLY MAKING FALCONSCAR AS LEADER. I JOINED THE ROOMS WITH AN ALT AND I READ EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID ABOUT ME AND I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR WHAT I DID. I HAD SO MANY FUN TIMES WITH YOU GUYS. I'M SO SORRY AND I APOLOGISE AND I MADE THE MOST STUPID DECISION EVER. I KNOW I'M STUPID AND YES, I'VE COME BACK CRAWLING TO YOU GUYS. please...
How active are you in-game: 8/10
How active are you on the forum: 8/10
Favourite mod(s): JudoFrac.tbm, Aikidobigdojo.tbm.
Clan History: FUCK YOU KNC. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'LL CLAN HOP, CLAN HOP BACK TO A BETTER, MORE FUN AND LIVELY CLAN WHERE I BELONG
At least one replay showing off your skills:
PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE. I PROMISE I WOULD NEVER EVER, EVER DESERT THIS CLAN.
Attached Files
butt.rpl (224.0 KB, 4 views)
Punch.rpl (117.4 KB, 2 views)
Random replay.rpl (178.8 KB, 2 views)
I am dead