Toribash
I guess in every game your prohibited to hack it.. I guess you need common sense ^^,
Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
I guess in every game your prohibited to hack it.. I guess you need common sense ^^,

Exactly, that's what I was saying
Gone
haxorz r lose.and i think why didnt let wushu with grabby on.because theyre long ranged grabbies...now i understand perfectly.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
"I guess in every game your prohibited to hack it.. I guess you need common sense ^^"
lol..common sense? It seems to me common sense here only at founders of this game. Jep, I would tell to you who you, but idk as tell it in english lol. In Russian (Ты задрот) maybe somebody translate lol.
Originally Posted by macPerfecT View Post
"Russian (Ты задрот) maybe somebody translate lol.

On english, that means (approximately):
"you are dumbass, who do only one thing, for a very very long time (and very much proud of it)."

p.s.: yeash, guys, do smthing, and get nuclear bomb (did i told that i LOVE nuclear bombs very much? )
p.p.s.: WWIII is coming....
Last edited by k0z; Sep 24, 2008 at 09:24 PM.
Toribash is far, far too easy to crack (note; crack not 'hack' learn your definitions people.) and it allows far too much, for instance the game doesn't check properly if you are banned when you try to interact with the server, and this whole tb.exe cracking which according to people I've spoken with (who I wont be naming) can be done in an afternoon. I've also herd that the key algorythem is simple enough it can be done in your head, tempting fate much?

Well hopefully hampa or another member of the dev team will decide to do something about it, personally I don't want to mess around with the toribash executable or other such actions but recently it's come to light that it's far, far, far too easy... wanna make money from a game? try not to let the client edit or disregard server side rules.

As for legality read the ToS you signed for once.
Originally Posted by Bes View Post
i think SL7549 (MAPA3M) best RUSSIAN cracker

Yep, i thinck so too =)
NUCLEAR BOMB LOVER
Are you good guy? Check it here