Toribash
Off to sleep now, gnyt ladies.

And by sleep i mean watch YouTube until i fall asleep
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
We made it, we're officially official. This is truly a time to lift my glass of my non-alcoholic beverage.
hey so can we join the clan league. i mean i know that its not going to end up a lot like last year but if we have no expectations, like we have now, i mean were not going to lose anything if we enter. also we werent that far off from getting past vector last year. i mean i kinda screwed up by messing around on garage band and then remembering that were doing the clan league and then someone that i cant remember (gruszex maybe?) was like "hey can i play" and i was like "ahh right were doing this uhh yes go on" maybe we couldve won had i played.
also said person that i cant remember already played in judo so it wouldve been fair to be fair fair
can we D:
I have 2 ant bites on my head, one on my arm, and three on my legs. I didn't sleep well.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Oh wazup typhon

Thanks and best of wishes to your klan too

Aye thanks, we hope to apply soon!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hey, guys, we made it. Sorry for inactivity, the last test was yesterday, so I'm free to be active in forums. No tb, I don't have my new PC yet
I AM not VERY TALENTED