Toribash
Hmm Choose one.

Anyone.

I don't know much that arn't US based rofl. Nothin but drama here in the us
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Allright then. Talking 'bout the US... what do you think about your "health system" compared to those of other countries?

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
Allright then. Talking 'bout the US... what do you think about your "health system" compared to those of other countries?

I think we should have Health care for all. If my son gets sick. My first thought should not be about being in dept till the end of time. Canada has a decent health care system. It's not perfect but people who need to see the doctor can go see the doctor.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
'Merica fuck yeah! can't even visit the dentist without thousands!!! Inscentive, fuck yeah - That's all they teach us we're fuckin woorth!

-.- Senior year of highschool, Freakonomics was the book my teacher had us read and it was a collab between some psychologist and an entrepreneur. The primary lesson was about the economy in the USA, and I'll never forget, the book said we're completely driven by incentive and without it, you don't get opportunity, you don't get business, you don't get status.. unless you scheme your way into overtaking an already successful and wealthy individual/company/etc. the chances of your spot in the economic hierarchy of the USA will remain virtually insignificant.

Look up how Hawaii became a state. Business men from our country went down there and acted like we wanted business, then we probably pillaged and killed them into submission, then the US annexed them.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.