Ranking
Original Post
Is the grind worth it!
I find myself getting destroyed in-game.

I know, that it maybe some rust but I don't think I have actually been very good to begin with. Which is leading to quite toxic losses. Which is never fun.

So I guess the question is this, is it worth it to grind this game anymore? Would any of you? ETC..
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Naturally. I'm also not very good at the game but I still enjoy ABD fights. What matters is the challenge and the process.

You can't not play just because you're bad at a game imo
NO TITLE
make the grind fun, duel the best ones and it will eventually make you better at the game

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Grinding a game just to reach a number go up is pointless, unless the discipline you have and goals you reach are enough enjoyment in itself.

Then again why invest your time, energy and discipline in Toribash, a dead game from 2006 with no prize money, a game you don't seem to find enjoyable instead of investing your time in another game, activity or hobby with a flourishing scene where talent, grind, and discipline can lead to money, recognition and fulfillment
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Grinding a game just to reach a number go up is pointless, unless the discipline you have and goals you reach are enough enjoyment in itself.

Then again why invest your time, energy and discipline in Toribash, a dead game from 2006 with no prize money, a game you don't seem to find enjoyable instead of investing your time in another game, activity or hobby with a flourishing scene where talent, grind, and discipline can lead to money, recognition and fulfillment

Ezeth also has a point.
NO TITLE
If you have fun yes. If not then fuck no. Goes for anything in life
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I don't think I'm good at Toribash. I just have a "it is what it is" mindset when i play nowadays.

I have like 4k+ hours, and 75% of that is in Boxshu LOL. (Most of which i am not proud of)

To answer the question, is it worth grinding the game still? it depends on how you feel about the game since you've started playing and the relationships you built with the people involved in the community.
Everyone's perspective is different obviously. I can see it as being worth the grind, If you love physics.

I can say it's not really the game you need to feel as if you need to grind. , It's more-so the community you have to build with, as you are putting time into it, that makes it worth it.
However, depending on how much you love Physics and Fluid motion. You can't really factor in, "Is it worth the grind". If you enjoy the game and it's community, It's pretty much answered for you.
Last edited by Suka; Aug 19, 2023 at 02:31 AM.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
Originally Posted by USB View Post
make the grind fun, duel the best ones and it will eventually make you better at the game

Dueling the best people is mad expensive none of these guys want to duel for low amounts. So that one is tough. Also, I don't lose very well as anyone who knows me can vouch I rage quite hard.

I just know it's gonna take a lot to get up there in that level. Which begs the question!
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!