Toribash
Do usernames like gaycunt or dickhead count as a inappropriate username?
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
How come there's no MSquid GM? e.e
There's a staff from the all the other fields part of the Squids, but no GMs..
They probably just don't want to have some Squid duties, but hey, one of them should go for it,
to fill the gap :v

those positions don't overlap at all, you are just adding yourself extra workload and i mean a lot of it, barely anyone with both positions could keep up his activity.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Will there ever be VIP/tp for tc ever again

Originally Posted by sir View Post
ToriPrime and ToriVIP are not going to be officially sold for TC.

You can buy them with Steam Wallet if you don't have a credit card required for paypal purchase anyway.

Originally Posted by sir View Post
ToriPrime and ToriVIP don't affect the way you play. They don't give you any advantages over other players. Therefore, you are not forced to buy them - we don't limit people that don't have these subscriptions in the game. Yes, the search function is hidden from regular users - but that's done to avoid server overloads.

If the game is freeware it doesn't mean that the server maintenance is free for us. It also doesn't mean that those who make the game work for free. ToriPrime and ToriVIP are there so that you could donate to Nabi Studios but also to get something in reward. That is why these subscriptions (along with any other subscriptions) are not being sold for Toricredits.

Nope.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Do usernames like gaycunt or dickhead count as a inappropriate username?

dickhead would be fine, gaycunt wouldn't. The general consensus is me, if it's more offensive than me then it's a no no. As a note - DickSplash is a far better name than dickhead. MungMaster would also be a pretty great name.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Why do servers ghost?
Whose fault is it?

Probably KiTFoX, contact him.

Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Why moop is so good at tk?

Because he's been playing it since '09 as his primary mod, prior to that we lived in classic when it had official servers.

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Will there ever be VIP/tp for tc ever again

Nope. Last time that was being handled by a dev + admin duo that paid hampa directly with $ everytime someone sent them the TC for it, however times change and no one does things like that now because I'd kill them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
whens 5.0 coming out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.