Ranking
Original Post
[UNCE]Trading post (Anyone can come!)
Sell/buy crap here. If it's free, the person to ask for the free thing first gets it. Yes, I know this is another remake, and it's a terrible remake,
but I have stuff I want, and no one has it D:

First column is if you're buying/selling the product. Second column is the product you are buying/selling. Third is how much you are buying/selling it for.

o=Request - For those with a B&W moniter, this would be darker gray
o=Selling - And this would be lighter gray

exp: o - orc blood - free

MPpv:
o-Aqua Ghost-450TC
o-Orc Primary Gradient-20TC
o-Amethyst DQ Rings-6.5K
o-Orc trails-35 each
Last edited by Beeh; Sep 23, 2008 at 02:43 PM.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
I can't see the color of buying or selling, so I might as well say this: Selling-Vampire DQ-1K
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Sweet. (Once again damn my friggin' B&W monitor LOL but oh well) I hope I can finally get rid of that Vamp DQ I've been waiting so long I'll sell it at store price.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
I had that typhon force for 2 rounds, and selling it for 2k less in the market. I thought it would make me look more snowmanish.
@Bez:

Well I'm on vacation at my old home in India at my grandma's place there's not much left here I can safely say I'm quite lucky to have this much lol. Fear not, though, I'll be reunited with modern technology by the end of the month

Anyways so here's what I'm selling so far (I really need to get rid of this stuff):

Selling-Vampire DQ Rings-1K
Selling-Aqua Ghost-450TC
Selling-Orc Primary Gradient-20TC
Selling-Amethyst DQ Rings-4.5K
Last edited by MasterPpv; Jul 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
I have a request. I want an elf right hand motion trail. I have the credits, but not the qi. I request that somebody with enough qi buy one for me, and I'll give them 1200 credits (the shop price).
Originally Posted by FriedRice View Post
I have a request. I want an elf right hand motion trail. I have the credits, but not the qi. I request that somebody with enough qi buy one for me, and I'll give them 1200 credits (the shop price).

If you're going to request it, but you don't have the QI, it's going to cost a bit more than that to get it. Probably about 24k, twice as much. Also, no one has enough QI in this clan. There's also the trading thing, if you send a thing that someone has to have the required QI to have to buy it, and they're under, then they the sender gets a rejected send.
Doesn't Qi remain constant? I thought it just determined what you can and cannot buy. Oh well. I just wanted somebody to shuttle over an item for me. I had no idea about the rejected message thing tho >.>