Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] I have a problem with the purchase of tc
So i got some money from a relative who put there info in to buy 9.95 worth of tc and it has been two days since it was bought and it says its pending my relative then called the credit card company and and they said it had to be the merchant "the merchant hasn't approved of the purchase" also the tc was bought through the site and not the game.
Hello, it's been brought to the attention of someone higher up. They should be able to help you in due course.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
ok thanks they will reply here right
-----
i know things like these take a while and i just wanna know did any one information about my problem?
Last edited by jabaq; Aug 13, 2018 at 08:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you paid with PayPal, your transfer may have been put under review by their system. Wait for a day, if it still doesn't go through, try cancelling the payment. What's the exact message you're getting?
I paid with a credit card not paypal and when i go review the account history it says the purchase is pending its not a message it is just a list of recent transactions
-----
its not really a message i bought the tc 2 days ago and it hasnt showed up in my account and the credit card company say its not them and that it is the people i bought tc from havnt approved the purchase
-----
which is the toribash site
Last edited by jabaq; Aug 13, 2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looks like we received the payment, strange.
Added TC to your account, sorry for inconvenience.