Toribash
Original Post
S L E N D E R
Hell-o, if you didn't heard about this game maybe it's for your best.
It is a 'survival horror' game made by indie team as a experiment how much your brain can get fucked up, and believe me, if you play this game alone at night, you're gonna get fucked up!
Ok, I don't want to give you more info then this. Here is the link where you can read about it some more and download this game. It is free, you don't have to pay anything except your shrink because if you finish it you are going to be a nervous-brake-down-wreck... Just like me and my 'formerly known sane' sister.

http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/...-game-slender/

Enjoy soiling your pants.
This game is pretty freaky. I haven't played it yet, but someone I am subscribed to on Youtube did. The way its made is creepy. It makes it feel like you're in a wide open place, yet being really closed in due to all the trees and the darkness.

That's the video I'm speaking of.

Seems like a game I'd enjoy
Last edited by ed; Jul 4, 2012 at 09:29 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

that game looks like amnesia , or the same type of game, may i will try that but i saw that video that ed posted and i rlly thought "WTF" ...
but i have some question to this game... can you fight? or is your target to get ALL of this pages?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I don't think you can fight, and holy shit I was laughing so god damn hard when I watched that video. It's too bad though I can't play these types of games, I always say ill come back to it later and then never do.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
okay, downloaded the game now.. stardet playing.. its pretty simple... found 4 pages... and there was an empty house... i go in ... in a room with only 1 door .. turned around to go out and there was such a "bastard" in the same moment i closed the game... man thats fucking your mind... i played with the opinion "never look back!" and that works well, but that dammed room ._.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yeah, there are some parts of the game that kind of "force" you to turn around from what I heard and read. And that's how the guy gets ya ;)

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

so if you never ever look back he can't get you? Or if you look back your mind just gets fucked.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
if you turn around there stand a guy, and if you fast enough look away, you can come away, but in a closed room with 1 door i just cant run ?!?

so just never look back and youll win the game
(btw. stardet a new round, came again to dat house, go in (not in the same room) was in a floor with 5 ways, and though "no not again" and closed that game)

the bad at this game is, you want to play it until u get all 8 pages ._. because you want to know what happend ... fuck...