Ranking
Original Post
Voice actors!
Bender (futurama)=Jake (Adventure time)
Spongebob (Spongebob, duh)=Ice King (Adventure Time)
anyone else got some for me?
my ears are full of shrek
Speaking of voice actors, did anyone hear that Mermaid Man's voice actor from Spongebob died recently? He did of kidney disease, I believe. Family and friends by his side, all the good things.
Dexter's Mom (Dexter's lab)= Cubert Farnsworth, Michelle etc. (Futurama)= Blue Bird (From the game Angry Birds)= Thelma (Pink Panther)= Princess Tiffany / Princess Starburst (My Little Pony)= Aunt Katie / Debbie Nemo / Inspector Gerard / Sheila / Unta / Mountie / Train Company Executive (Johnny Bravo)= Little Muriel (Courage The Cowardly Dog)

Those are just a few of the many roles she had. Kathie Soucie is pretty much a top dog in the cartoon voice industries.

EDIT: Not to mention the roles in video games: Fallout, WoW, Final Fantasy x-2, Starcraft II, Tomb Raider Underworld etc.
Last edited by Dilara; Jul 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
Chewbacca (Star Wars) = Mufasa (Lion King)
Kronk (Emperor's New Groove) = Joe (Family Guy), Brock Samson (Venture Bros), Titan (Space Chimps), Buzz Lightyear (TV series, not Toy Story)

It's worth noting that Patrick Warburton (the voice of the second row there) does pretty much the same voice in everything he's ever cast in. He even makes jokes about it in a couple of movies.
Gibert Gottfried, I recall did Digit (Parrot from Cyber Chase), the AFLAC duck, and Mister Mxyzptlk from the Superman Animated Series.

The voice of Mr. Krabs from Spongebob is also Lex Luthor from the Superman Animated Series.

Andy Morris, who voiced Cicero from Skyrim, also voiced Tachyon from Ratchet & Clank.

H. Jon Benjamin, (Carl from Family Guy) is also Bob from Bob's Burgers and Archer from Archer.
DAMN.
Ratchet (Ratchet and clank), and Tidus (Final Fantasy X), Fred Flintstone, and Obi-wan Kenobi from the star wars tv series.

Are all voiced by James Arnold Taylor
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Chewbacca (Star Wars) = Mufasa (Lion King)

Haha.
Not Chewbacca, but Darth Vader. Darth Vader and Mufasa are voiced by James Earl Jones. Chewbacca's voice was a mix of recordings of walruses, lions, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Originally Posted by Svern View Post
Haha.
Not Chewbacca, but Darth Vader. Darth Vader and Mufasa are voiced by James Earl Jones. Chewbacca's voice was a mix of recordings of walruses, lions, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

Damn it I had a feeling that was wrong.