Ranking
Original Post
OMG YOU DAMN STAFF!!!
I THOUGHT YOU'D HELP ME, BUT EVERY TIME I WENT FOR SUPPORT YOU KICKED ME AND I WAS TYPING HOW DARE YOU I NEED SUPPORT BUT I DONT GET IT IM ONE OF YOUR NEW MEMBERS YOU NEED BETTER STAFF CUZ I KNOW I NEED SUPPORT IM GUNNA SEW U AND U CANT STOP ME BECAUSE I PAID AND I DIDN'T GET MA TORICREDITS AND U GOT THE MONEY HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HORRID STAFF DON'T HELP ANYONE*m iddlefinger*
P.S: this was danny nobody else. "I didn't know I was a man, but I looked below.."
Dude did you not think about this before you did it. there is going to be consequences now.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Ok, calm down. you won't get anywhere with this attitude.

If you haven't recived TC you payed for and you don't think you case is being taken seriously. PM a smod blue name. They will sort it for you.

And be nice, some people do want to and will help you.
you come in #support and we give you plenty of time to explain your situation and you just go "what" "..." "..." "..." "LET ME EXPLAIN" "WHAT" "...."

i still cant understand you, type like a sane person and i might read the first post
QUACK