Toribash
Stopped playing for two days, going to be playing it a shit load probably tomorrow since they fixed the matchmaking.

Also, the game might lag for you since iirc it takes up about 1.5gbs of ram to actually run the game leaving you with very little for the rest of your computer... 4gb can run it smoothly, but even that has problems sometimes.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Stopped playing for two days, going to be playing it a shit load probably tomorrow since they fixed the matchmaking.

Wait, it's even now?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Wait, it's even now?

Depends on your definition of even. You get paired up with other players more often but it's far from even skill-wise.
hi
Update! If you were a Closed Beta member, you get:
A new permanent shotgun, the "air guitar" emote, and a new character slot.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Update! If you were a Closed Beta member, you get:
A new permanent shotgun, the "air guitar" emote, and a new character slot.

Really? F ya. Totally finding out which shotgun.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Really? F ya. Totally finding out which shotgun.

The Air Guitar emote is awesome, but the shotgun sucks. But that might just be me, because I'm used to long range weapons.
The Air Guitar emote is awesome, but the shotgun sucks. But that might just be me, because I'm used to long range weapons.

It's all about balance and strategy. The pump shotty is played either as a support weapon, or in conjunction with a good side arm.

As support, you spend time to flank, or act as the last line during a guard portion of the mission.

With the sidearm, you use the right weapon at the right time. Long range you use your pistol (currently have to use the joker :<), close range shotgun, mid range go for the tag with the pistol, close the gap when they go for cover, keep firing if they stay out.

That being said, bitches don't know about my close range in Waterfront. Totally throws them off.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
(currently have to use the joker :<)

The Joker RFP-9 is actually a pretty good pistol. I've gotten a bunch of kills with it.
The Joker RFP-9 is actually a pretty good pistol. I've gotten a bunch of kills with it.

I know it's good, I outshoot OBIR users all the time with it, but I prefer the two high calibre pistols that don't suck balls with aiming. They both kill in like 2 or 3 hits if they haven't been modified too much. So basically one shot with the pistol, followed up by a shotgun shot gives me a much larger kill zone for my second shot. Plus you can outrange N-Tecs and Stars with those guns.