Toribash
Original Post
lol, nice, why don't you just sell it ? 9/10

~user infracted, useless post
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 8, 2011 at 09:16 AM.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
4/10 the shading is generic and boring u should have added different sizes of the layer thingies the nose plate's shading doesnt seem realistic at all the mapping is a little funny the back is okay though could use a little bit of shading
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
LOL i didnt know this was josh but wow u really are improving alot haha good luck and i was wondering what happened to that knight head that i sold to u a long time ago
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Layer styles=evil
Layer styles=evil
Layer styles=evil
Have I said that Layer styles=evil?
Remember it.
Also lines are edgy, use pen tool for smooth lines.
2/10 , you can do much better.
Originally Posted by Maccross View Post
Layer styles=evil
Layer styles=evil
Layer styles=evil
Have I said that Layer styles=evil?
Remember it.
Also lines are edgy, use pen tool for smooth lines.
2/10 , you can do much better.

Layer styles = Evil? what is that for an attitude. I understand that you have experienced every possible use of blending options (or what you call layer styles) and has done a scientific evaluation about how every aspect of the blending options appeal to human emotions in a negative way.

The truth is that blending options is good for some purposes, Ofc its mostly used in a bad manner, but it is still a powerful tool that can be used for good. Do you think Adobe just puts tools into their program for the lulz?

In any matter I don't think you are in any role to be excluding options from your fellow toribashians just because you yourself don't grasp the full concept of it.

As for the art-piece itself I find it quite boring, I don't see any invention or creativity involved.