Ranking
Original Post
[S] HQ set{Maybe Awesomest Robotic Set Ever}
My art selling. Please, read this information about it
[ Well i will say firstly that price will be not small bro, (big stuff = big price) (but i can do some discounts maybe)... pheew..., more than 2 weeks work finished, and now i will start selling my maybe Awesomest, Brilliant and fu**in Precious much perfect detailised robotic textures set!!! so... Lets start! - -- ---> As i sayed, resolution it's 512x512, textures High Quality, and much detalised (i mean, this set its robotical style with imitation of big number mechanic details). So. its full body textures set, with 3 VARIANTS of head texture. I can give you advertising picture for selling if you will it for more tc in future and finally, i will give you big art stuffs as a extra BONUS (it will be really good bonus <like Happy New Year and shi*!:> and you can do some presents for your game friends... ---> if you will not fu** my brains, and waste my precious time.\\\ Set price - 1.250.000 TC. // P.S. -> pm me if you have some questions, and better pm me about add your candidature... ] I created it. -> so no one weared it before. this set looks good with - void, copper and demon colors (idk maybe with something else)... so finally, Set/some head variants/extra Bonus/Advertising Pictures, animation for selling in future /and maybe something else secret... that's it... (;o)
Price updated 30.12.2012 - 400k

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 30, 2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: + some info
So you want 1,250,000 for a c/p? Good Luck.

I offer 20k.
-----
I offer 30k.
Last edited by ultimation; Dec 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Playing for public ultimation, nice... and stupid... also its not c\p if you about simmetricity. your set just randomed c\p. if you blind its not my problem. i not agree with your joke offer... good luck. price 1.000.250k tc... if you like so much pm me...

one detail about BONUS stuff...

Just dont be idiot and check 1st post info about fu** my brains point...
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 29, 2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: mistake
1.250.000 / ! you blind? if no... you should know: i dont wanna see your jokes more... not place and not time... next time you will be ignored.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 29, 2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: mistake
1.25 million,
That's a very steap price, I know it's super detailed,
But it's kinda hard to see a single part because your eyes are fucked up with
all the little parts. I'd recommend droping the price drastically.
500k would still be to much.

i would say around 250k max also i think the body doesn't match very well with the legs but thats just my opinion.
if you wanna make stupid idiotly offers and waste my time i will do same nice jokes for you in future... it will be nice...