Ranking
i dont will give for your set 1tc swexxelite... i dont will get your set for free also... and especially your head lol.
My 75k still stands if you want to sell it pm me unless someone offers more
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
if you wanna make stupid idiotly offers and waste my time i will do same nice jokes for you in future... it will be nice...

They arent jokes... its not worth that much. Ive seen way cheaper sets that look way more pleasing to the eye then this. (Not sales bashing, I do like the set just way to much tc.)
Flying monk if I was you I would either post some super close up pics or keep It for yourself I personally have nothing against you but it seems everyone else has, so your just going to get banter... Edit: just had a closer look and I don't understand why offered are so low if taroni or someone like that sold this it would go for atleast 150k, then again I could be chatting crap and not know what I'm saying
Last edited by smurfing; Jan 1, 2013 at 01:47 AM.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
My offer still stands.
Second: Here is my professional point of view:
The ideas and graphics are great.
The thighs and hips are completely different textures which is geat.
But then, the feet are the same, and so are the hands, stomach lumber chest... well basically from the stomach and above. This is just to explain things to you Monk, I'm trying to help you out.
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Guys this isnt set which i can sell for lower than 200k, i know that so as i talked many times ago i not agree with your offers so no deal... its 2 sets + 5 x 512 head textures and i cant sell it with your prices... and i cant sell it without bonus cuz i created bonus specially for this deal//
-----
i will start working with creation of new set now
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 1, 2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The same texture is used on all the torso. The set is symmetric. It might be detailed but, it is ugly in my opinion.
EDIT: Didn't see the offer above, withdraw mine.
"no sir i did not scam that player"
You're insulting everyone here, even the reasonable offers. The set's c/p right?
It's not that hard to awsner. Anyways, do you take items?
"no sir i did not scam that player"