Toribash
Original Post
[Bromo-Team] 100-Man Melee Event - 125k in Prizes
100 Man Melee Event

Hello and welcome to the first of many events brought to you by the Bromo-Team. We're the new promotional group and we're more about having fun than being a business. That being said, this first event will consist of four 25-man knockout tournaments spaced by six-hour increments. There will be four mods. Wushu, aikido, judo, and kickboxing. This all leads up to the final four. The final four contestants will duke it out in a secret mod we have chosen. The final four rounds will consist of one-on-one, best of 5. The final two will also be best of 5 format.

You do not need to sign up to attend, you only have to be there when the tournament is ready to start. For the final four, we will schedule another time within this/next week to finish up.

When:
June 5th
Mosier is hosting 0600 GMT
Jalis and Egg are hosting 1200 GMT
Stonewall is hosting 1800 GMT
KiTFoX is hosting 2400 GMT
For information on GMT, click here. Remember to switch the clock to 24 hour display.

Where:
The server name will be bromoteam.

Prizes:
1st place: 75,000TC
2nd place: 35,000TC
3rd place: 15,000TC

Note that these prizes are for the final three only.

SEE YOU THERE!
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jun 4, 2009 at 02:19 AM.
I'll try & make it, goodluck with this guys!
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Ill try to make it, but having all of the events in 1 day could be a problem.
My idea =]

Nice prizes Btw, great opening event for BT

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I think you mean "Reisom" is hosting first.

Maybe I'm wrong, but, check on it.

Good luck Bromos.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Very sweet event.i'm not sure that i'll be there.Anyways if i'm there,i'll play a little bit and after spec for 1h or more.
This is relevant to my interests.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]