Toribash
I can confirm that we dream every day. Some dreams are "incomplete" so we forget em' when we wake up ye.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

Dreem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.

dream

bird up
My main dream is to get into an ivy league college and major in marketing and advertising, it'd be pretty sweet.
no way bro thats crazy

dream i had when i was a kid

Originally Posted by Melodicity View Post
My main dream is to get into an ivy league college and major in marketing and advertising, it'd be pretty sweet.

Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
I want to start my own company in the domain of video games. And i also want to fuck bitches

Pretty sure this is a thread to say the shit you dream when you sleep, not what you want.

But anyways i once dreamed that i was being chased by this strange man, everytime he would touch me one of my fingers would break until i finally had no more fingers. At the end when he did this with all of the bones in my body he fucking ate me.
Christmas break here
Ive been dreaming about taking tests recently
I failed the test in chemistry in mah dream

To dream that you are taking an exam, indicates that you are being put to the test or being scrutinized in some way. These dreams highlight some anxiety or agitation that you are experiencing in your waking life. ... These dreams usually have to do with your self-esteem and confidence or the lack of.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER