Ranking
Hello, my name is Anthony, and I'm here to apply for this beautiful mage guild.

Let me start off by boasting my glorious magic level of 99. Now, as for my toribash belt level, that's only at a pathetic 10th dan black belt.

As for my competitive mods, they only consist of ABD, and Boxmushu. (how original right?)

I currently have 0 mage alter egos (alts)

I was previously apart of Jolt. (j) But, that was short lived once I realized how extremely toxic, and all around horrible allot of their members were. But, I don't blame them, I was also an ignorant little shit when I was 12.

As to why you NEED me: Well, let me just start off by pointing out my immaculate mage level of a whopping 99. (Oh so pro) But other than that, ( as if I'm not already overly qualified with stats like that) I'm honestly a kind, active member of the community, and I'm not too bad at the mods I play competitive.

Optional stuff:

My name is Anthony (as stated above)

My age is 18

Something cool about myself:

I enjoy making funny shit like this Number 1------> https://soundcloud.com/blake-rice/ov...mer-sunglasses

Number 2 ----> https://soundcloud.com/blake-rice/ov...r-trucker-hats

I can present a slight demonstration of this voice on Skype whenever you please Lmao

And as for my Skype, you already have it Sparky.

I currently live in the US
Last edited by Anthonyown; Oct 1, 2015 at 05:46 AM. Reason: For some reason it doubled my application lol
Hello Vibe(hey sparky :}), I am really sorry for the invade I just wanted to point some stuff out on Anthony's jolt story.

Taco invited Anthony to be a council member, and the next day regretted his decision and kicked Anth without a word. I was mad at taco because that was rude and mean and i apologized to Anthony on Taco and my behave many times. And even tonight we had a convo (anth and I) after this was posted. I tried to tell anythony (for the millionth time) that this was Taco's mistake and not mine or the clans problem so there was no need to talk shit about Jolt. Yet he still wants to talk terrible things about the clan that are not true just because Taco made a bad move.

So i am not just posting this to aid in my clans reputation, but also warn you guys. If you invite him and he gets kicked or leaves on a bad note, he will most likely do everything he can to ruin Vibes reputation, weather Sparky or anyone in Vibe does anything wrong.

Just wanted to let you guys know,

Thanks.
I'm gonna say yes for Anthony, despite Sledgren's comment. It seems like there was a big misunderstanding, an error made on Jolt's part. I would probably be salty if someone kicked me without word, that's.. pretty shitty. Anthony seems like a cool guy, and had the app requirements in his app.
I do have to rephrase what i said though. I honestly should have stated that this was only an opinion of mine, and it was wrong of me not be more detailed with the situation. I've told sledge several times I respect him as an individual, and I meant it. And under the circumstance, I hope you can understand, and see why I'm disgruntled.
Anthony I am going to have to say no to your current application as, although it fills the boxes: it is not a free form application, rather a tenplate application with the template parts deleted, where as if these were added in, it would just be another templated application, please feel free to try again at applying though.

Also thank you sledgren for the comment, dw about the invade its all cool, the comment is important as such actions are worth keeping in mind when over viewing an applicant.
Last edited by Bless; Oct 1, 2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Anthonyown View Post
Hello, my name is Anthony, and I'm here to apply for this beautiful mage guild.

Let me start off by boasting my glorious magic level of 99. Now, as for my toribash belt level, that's only at a pathetic 10th dan black belt.

As for my competitive mods, they only consist of ABD, and Boxmushu. (how original right?)

I currently have 0 mage alter egos (alts)

I was previously apart of Jolt. (j) But, that was short lived once I realized how extremely toxic, and all around horrible allot of their members were. But, I don't blame them, I was also an ignorant little shit when I was 12.

As to why you NEED me: Well, let me just start off by pointing out my immaculate mage level of a whopping 99. (Oh so pro) But other than that, ( as if I'm not already overly qualified with stats like that) I'm honestly a kind, active member of the community, and I'm not too bad at the mods I play competitive.

Optional stuff:

My name is Anthony (as stated above)

My age is 18

Something cool about myself:

I enjoy making funny shit like this Number 1------> https://soundcloud.com/blake-rice/ov...mer-sunglasses

Number 2 ----> https://soundcloud.com/blake-rice/ov...r-trucker-hats

I can present a slight demonstration of this voice on Skype whenever you please Lmao

And as for my Skype, you already have it Sparky.

I currently live in the US

Your app, as Sense said, it's a template app with some formating, but I don't even care, lol. You have my yes.

Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Anthony I am going to have to say no to your current application as, although it fills the boxes: it is not a free form application, rather a tenplate application with the template parts deleted, where as if these were added in, it would just be another templated application, please feel free to try again at applying though.

Also thank you sledgren for the comment, dw about the invade its all cool, the comment is important as such actions are worth keeping in mind when over viewing an applicant.

Sense, yeah, that's not totally freeform, but comparing with some apps in this same thread that gave me cringes, that app clearly has some effort into it, it's original. Sometimes we gotta think out of the box ;)

Also, thanks Spooky stalker Sledgren for the heads up :P
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Your app, as Sense said, it's a template app with some formating, but I don't even care, lol. You have my yes.

Sense, yeah, that's not totally freeform, but comparing with some apps in this same thread that gave me cringes, that app clearly has some effort into it, it's original. Sometimes we gotta think out of the box

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
If they can't look up the requirements in the OP, do we really want them here ?

;P changing minds, no I understand your views as the application is a templated app with longer answers, but it still shows inability to take notice of the op. Which in turn shows lack of enthusiasm and drive, two things I look strongly upon in applications. Just a personal view, take it how you will.
I appreciate your opinions, and I'm sorry my application wasn't up to your standards, Sense.

It's not that wasn't up to my standards, but it ignored the original post stating how the app must be free form, and it simply isn't, that's all.
I appreciate your opinions, and I'm sorry my application wasn't up to your standards, Sense.

Don't worry about that, Sense is pretty brutal when it comes to judge apps ;P (ily Sense <3)
Wolololololo