Toribash
Original Post
Re-forging flames.
When you make a flame (like normal) You can later on Re-design it for a cheaper price. So lets say you make a flame for 100k, and later down the road you want to change the color, or re-design it, it'll only cost maybe like half the original price.
that wouldn't be good, somebody can just go make super cheap flame, and then edit it to make a flame that would cost way more to forge, for half the price.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Well, here's the thing. You create a flame then later on you could totally recreate it for half the price and avoid making another flame.
- Not supported.
Changing the color of a flame i.E. to match a new set would be a good idea but not changing it's base output/style.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post
When you make a flame (like normal) You can later on Re-design it for a cheaper price. So lets say you make a flame for 100k, and later down the road you want to change the color, or re-design it, it'll only cost maybe like half the original price.

Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Changing the color of a flame i.E. to match a new set would be a good idea but not changing it's base output/style.

may they just implement new items which can change the colour of the flame?
i mean, if u buy a black flame. but u dont want it black you go into the shop and get a "toxic flame colour" item. as long u wear both it will displayed in the colour of the item... is that even possible?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I agree with vipertech, a color changable flame would be nice.
You can simply check a box when forgeing the initial flame that will allow you to change the color of the flame (for a price of course, maybe 10k added to the initial forge price).

I do not agree however to buying new colors etc, what if your set has a certain hue and no other color matches it?
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Originally Posted by prodigames View Post
They should make 3d items like flames where you make them but you have to pay tc to wear it

3D items aren't made ingame like hairs and flames, they're made in various 3d modeling/animation softwares by the item forgers

if you think you have the skills to do it you could apply to be a forger yourself.

and you probably shouldn't bump old threads unless you're planning to revamp the idea, your post wasn't relevant at all because mine sure was...

~backseat mod
Originally Posted by prodigames View Post
They should make 3d items like flames where you make them but you have to pay tc to wear it

you have to pay to wear flames dood...

also i ink being ableedit existing flames is a good idea but it needs restrictions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.