ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Weekly Competition

Season 1 Banner

Welcome To The
Toribash Weekly Competition

This Is A Youtube Series
Where I give you, the community, a challenge or task and every wednesday a winner is chosen who gets a 1000TC prize and a new competition starts.

To compete in the latest competition you must post your entry on this thread.

Please note the new competition comes out every Wednesday replacing the older ones

Latest Competition:

September 05 THE END

Past Competitions and Winners:

August 28

August 21

August 14

August 07

July 31

July 24

July 17

July 10

July 03

June 26

June 19

June 12

June 05

Season 1

Last edited by ConCon; Sep 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was in a 10k tc duel and it was up to 3 games. The score was 2-2 and I had the upper hand at that moment. However, after the next space, the guy flipped me over onto my legs (while the hips were held, so they just bent ever so slightly) with my ass, obliviously about to touch the ground.
I panic-clicked all over the place, with my ghost showing the same result. I raged, flipped my keyboard, and threw my mouse onto my bed. But, just before I knew it, the next space came, and my hips extended freely, but my head was going to hit the ground. It was saveable, but- Guess what? My mouse was unplugged. You might wonder who lost 10k that day.
Trolled Avengd7x hard enough to leave his clan that he created, Ethr. Got a few friends to join and say that he was going to a part of something big that's going to happen in the community very soon or something like that.
got hacked by someone is Finland, he managed to scam a total 80tc.now this is the funny part.The admins reversed what he took from me, but it turned out he put his entire texture set into my account. The admin said i can do whatever i like with them, so i had a full texture set just laying around(it has ugly textures).

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=286018
^when it first happened
Last edited by killer3366; Feb 10, 2013 at 04:32 AM.
This one time like a year and something ago , I was chillin in my room (toribash) playing aikido.tbm , when suddenly Hagan came , I was bit happy because a GM came to my room.
So I was playing against him willing to win on him , and that's was what's gona happen , until he raged quit...... I was like wow *pfff* *snicker* .. So I went to support talking to them about Hagan rage quiting , they denied me and told me Rage quiting isn't illegal , at this time I was like *evil face* you are all doomed.

I still hate Hagan for this.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I made this... It's just the first miss, the other isn't important. Does it count?

Attachment 386303
Last edited by FreeFlash; May 14, 2013 at 08:42 PM.
Yes it does count, objective to to be as unique as possible and get as close as you can without hitting uke