Dear tb community...
Look at tb been standing for long total of 10 years+
Anyways by that time we should get improvements
More players but..
The opp happens
On 2014 everything went low
Signs of a dead game slowly crawling
Now looking at who is on tb currently Rn
I see old same players but no new players like a low amount now me I still play it but the prob is all are experienced so if anyone new comes will get fuckes up
No offense this is what is happening tb please tell me when is the realse of tb next wishing it will revive and get new players to play
...from cutter old tb player

its not dead :v
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Zwar the game isn't dead I don't mean the word I mean every frciken guy in the game is so old and there is only a small amount of people active I know everyone In the game like this year no one is new even u dude

def not dead, we have new member everyday.
Last edited by Trice; Apr 2, 2018 at 10:05 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Well obv they wont complete with the old people we have
-----
BTW those people are alt pretty sure
Last edited by cutterchop; Apr 2, 2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I mean, you're wrong. But I'm sure that anyone telling you so will be greeted with the type of responses you're giving currently.

People move on when they've been here a while. New people appear and some hang around for varied lengths of time. You just gotta look without a glaze of "i was here back when i was passionate and played a lot so i saw a lot of people".
i doubt this game will completely just, "die" Till TBN comes.
when TBN comes im sure some older players will either stick with toribash or just leave, it will definitely attract a LOT of new/returning players tho
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Icky its because if new people joined u can't gaurntee they are alts or not.u do know when new players come the be set to a beginning server with other new player but turns out one of them is a alt ruins a game for the real new players I swear many of my friends stop playing for that reason, but for real u can count how many people are online now its getting boring to always meet same people argue then go off.all respect to u icky but ..therr is no way to revive game now except if a new game with new physics to make it hard to every one anyws thanks for respond

There are still a lot of people enjoying the game and the community. So nope its not a dead game. If you feel like the game is dead why are you here making a thread? Why did you get responses almost immediately? Is a game dead just because it doesn´t have league of legends playernumbers? I dont think so.
TB NEXT HYPUU
Torilose the point is i know every single one in the game and its getting boring now where i am i still belive hampa will make the game good later on when the new game realses but what i mean is that this tb the current one isnt doing that well althought there is more people active on fourms then in game for no reason