ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Separate Tourneys For Pros
Every time I try to enter a Tourney there's always some 10th Dan destroying everyone, and I think that's unfair; they already have all the money they could want and there are specific servers for experienced players to play each other, so all they are doing is spoiling the game for less experienced players.

I'm not saying the system needs to be as extreme as the beginner, intermediate, etc system of the main servers but there should just be standard Tourneys for White Belt up to Black Belt, or for people up to a certain rank, and Pro Tourneys which would have larger prizes, etc.

And- if you are one of these pros that I'm talking about- don't reply to this with something along the lines of "If you want to win tourneys then learn to play properly/go back to free play/whatever" because how are we supposed to get better when every game we just get mutilated beyond functionality?

TOO LONG HAVE THE PROS BEEN STUNTING OUR GROWTH AS TORIBASH PLAYERS! THIS ENDS NOW!
Nope why would these noobs get smaller amount of tc??
They should. Get. Higher amount
Second if they got higher amount people will make new account to get more tc
I dont know its between these 2
INB4 14 days ban
Yes, I think lowering the tc prize for lower belt tourneys would be a good move to prevent multiple account earning. But it's not just the tc; (I think) tourneys increase your rank more than standard games too, so it's important for lower belts to be able to win for that reason too.
I don't support.

Just keep it how it is...

Im not even really interested on those tourneys because getting 500tc from time used on it
is waste.

And if we would have Tourneys for different belts, some "pro" might just do new account
and hoard TC more easily by beating up only noobs and there would be less chance to see
other pros there.

fuck
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
I don't support.

Just keep it how it is...

Im not even really interested on those tourneys because getting 500tc from time used on it
is waste.

And if we would have Tourneys for different belts, some "pro" might just do new account
and hoard TC more easily by beating up only noobs and there would be less chance to see
other pros there.

That is why I suggested to lower the amount of TC whitebelts get in a tourney.
I don't think TC is more important than actually learning how to play the game.

If you think TC is more important, and you cbf playing the game for fun and increasing your skills/knowledge, simply PURCHASE THEM HERE.
Originally Posted by Debaser97 View Post
Every time I try to enter a Tourney there's always some 10th Dan destroying everyone, and I think that's unfair; they already have all the money they could want and there are specific servers for experienced players to play each other, so all they are doing is spoiling the game for less experienced players.

I'm not saying the system needs to be as extreme as the beginner, intermediate, etc system of the main servers but there should just be standard Tourneys for White Belt up to Black Belt, or for people up to a certain rank, and Pro Tourneys which would have larger prizes, etc.

And- if you are one of these pros that I'm talking about- don't reply to this with something along the lines of "If you want to win tourneys then learn to play properly/go back to free play/whatever" because how are we supposed to get better when every game we just get mutilated beyond functionality?

TOO LONG HAVE THE PROS BEEN STUNTING OUR GROWTH AS TORIBASH PLAYERS! THIS ENDS NOW!

10th dan's don't have all the money they could want. Just because you are a hight belt doesen't mean that is easy to get Tc's, there are hight belts with 1k tc or less. I am a 5th dan and I have 100 tcs right now.
Not suported.
And I recomend you to stop using Bold caps. That points you as a dumb baby.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I don't think TC is more important than actually learning how to play the game.

If you think TC is more important, and you cbf playing the game for fun and increasing your skills/knowledge, simply PURCHASE THEM HERE.

I never said "TC is more important". Some other skilled players DO think TC is more important. If the prize money is high, those skilled players will make alts to farm TC in newb tourneys. This will prevent the newbs to learn how to play the game.
I didn't aim that at you, I aimed it all of the beginners guys who want to rush right into the world of Toribash and buy a Void Force.
°̩ can see where you are coming from but °̩ am only a black belt and when people like 10dans and see me they like to shrug me off say "°̩'m an easy win" but that's what °̩ absolutly love about this game... ANY one can win!!! Just because you are a 10dan doesn't mean your punches are hard or you move faster, yes you may have more expierence and practise but if ur clever enough ů can destroy any one... If °̩'m detemant enough °̩ will put pros to †ƕ£ floor in akido ,rip †ƕ£ apart in judo, shread them in twinswords, and kick there ars in ninjutsu it can go either way and yes °̩ have had my ass handed to me on a silver platter to as far a blue belt or green belt but °̩ can still give those 10th dans a run for their money!!! That is why toribash RULES!!!!
Originally Posted by gargoyl44 View Post
°̩ can see where you are coming from but °̩ am only a black belt and when people like 10dans and see me they like to shrug me off say "°̩'m an easy win" but that's what °̩ absolutly love about this game... ANY one can win!!! Just because you are a 10dan doesn't mean your punches are hard or you move faster, yes you may have more expierence and practise but if ur clever enough ů can destroy any one... If °̩'m detemant enough °̩ will put pros to †ƕ£ floor in akido ,rip †ƕ£ apart in judo, shread them in twinswords, and kick there ars in ninjutsu it can go either way and yes °̩ have had my ass handed to me on a silver platter to as far a blue belt or green belt but °̩ can still give those 10th dans a run for their money!!! That is why toribash RULES!!!!

Well if you wanted to do that you could always go in to one of the blackbelt+ Tourneys, same as how the normal servers work.