i have pleasant 60 - 100 fps
but on toribash
13 fps
and when me and uke is close toghether
i more lags on 6fps
then in aikido i epicly lags about 3fps
coz there is a lot of hugging
i am wondering why it is very slooow
Well, I bet you're using a netbook. Because I know atom cpu's are mainly used in netbooks.

Netbooks aren't good with games at all.

But I might be wrong since you're running cs at that fps.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
The problem with CS and TB is that CS needs divx based graphics, while TB needs openGL.
That video card of yours is divx based (as any other intel card), so it will run the divx based applications just right, while it lacks of openGL physical memory, aka you wont be able to run TB faster.
Of course there are other things aswell, like your CPU, amount of RAM etc, but the one that counts is the gfx card.

Try running on 30 fps, instead of 60, that has the old frame skip integrated, so the game might work faster.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
The problem with CS and TB is that CS needs divx based graphics, while TB needs openGL.
That video card of yours is divx based (as any other intel card), so it will run the divx based applications just right, while it lacks of openGL physical memory, aka you wont be able to run TB faster.
Of course there are other things aswell, like your CPU, amount of RAM etc, but the one that counts is the gfx card.

Try running on 30 fps, instead of 60, that has the old frame skip integrated, so the game might work faster.

well actually I AM using it (30 fps skip frame coz 60 made my TB in matrix mode)
oh btw way the highest fps i got is 25 fps which is there is no uke no hud and no other thing that ruins the effects except for my tori
I blame the processor, Atom's aren't made for heavy work.

TB eats processors... The source engine's that old you could have a hamster powered pc & still get over 100fps.

I'm actually surprised the lill Atom managed 13fps, I'd have expected it to scream in pain followed by bursting into flames.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well the only flames that lags me is hampa's flame
dunno why

but still it is managing about 21 fps
in aikido
total fail 2fps D: