Toribash
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Does this work without shaders?It looks cool man!I like it.

Yes, it works better with shaders, but it's not working with versions past 3.8.
You'll have to wait for the next release.
Can't wait. :3
I have a problem, when i use descript and click on Atmospheres.lua nothing happens, can someone help?
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?
Originally Posted by Style23 View Post
I have a problem, when i use descript and click on Atmospheres.lua nothing happens, can someone help?

same problem here too
Originally Posted by Style23 View Post

Originally Posted by xfoxyx View Post
same problem here too

Can you read the posts above you?

Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
I work on the next version, which will be compatible with 3.91 (and will have a bunch of new functions). But don't expect a release before september.

Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Yes, it works better with shaders, but it's not working with versions past 3.8.
You'll have to wait for the next release.
Can't wait. :3

As stated previously, it's currently not working for any versions later than 3.8.
Thanks, supahninja

Originally Posted by Melmoth
I work on the next version, which will be compatible with 3.91 (and will have a bunch of new functions). But don't expect a release before september.

Some news on this :
- I have made a new engine (a lua module).
- I have graphical glitch with the new Triangles3D when shaders are on (they are totally transparent when they are between the floor and the camera...). I have to fix that before the release.
- I also have to make some atmospheres compatible with this new engine. I guess most of you don't care about the engine, and only want old and new atmospheres. Fair enough.
- I still have to make a GUI.
- I'm quite busy IRL (house moving, job, etc.)

So, expect a release in october/november, instead of september. Sorry about that. But don't worry : I still work on it.
Thanks, supahninja :)

Some news on this :
- I have made a new engine (a lua module).
- I have graphical glitch with the new Triangles3D when shaders are on (they are totally transparent when they are between the floor and the camera...). I have to fix that before the release.
- I also have to make some atmospheres compatible with this new engine. I guess most of you don't care about the engine, and only want old and new atmospheres. Fair enough.
- I still have to make a GUI.
- I'm quite busy IRL (house moving, job, etc.)

So, expect a release in october/november, instead of september. Sorry about that. But don't worry : I still work on it.

You're welcome. :D
And good luck with the IRL stuff.
Also, isn't there already a GUI(as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UkTOzo1Ro)?
Some news :

The triangles and the lines are quite glitched, and a lot of things that I have developped for Atmospheres 3.0 depends on triangles and lines... I (we) have to wait for a fix .

So, I decided to release a version 2.1.0, which will be basically the same as a 2.0.1 (no triangles, no complex objects...) but compatible with TB3.8 and TB3.9, without DeScript. Probably next week, with maybe one new atmosphere.
Release : Atmospheres 2.1.0

Features & changes
  • WORKS WITH TB3.8 and TB3.91 !!!
  • New User Interface, fully independant from DeScript. Faster and smoother than before.
  • One minor new atmosphere : Winter Daylight, derived from Winter Night
  • Faster atmospheres loading
  • And still : integrated video recorder, automatic launch...

See first post to read instructions on how to download and install.
Release : Atmospheres 2.1.0

Features & changes
  • WORKS WITH TB3.8 and TB3.91 !!!
  • New User Interface, fully independant from DeScript. Faster and smoother than before.
  • One minor new atmosphere : Winter Daylight, derived from Winter Night
  • Faster atmospheres loading
  • And still : integrated video recorder, automatic launch...

See first post to read instructions on how to download and install.

Awesome. :D
Once I figure out how to make atmospheres by studying the existing ones, I'll see if I can make a bunch.
That is, if I can think of some cool enviroments that haven't been made, and if I ever have the time to.
So we're limited to capsules, spheres, boxes, and disks?
It's a shame that triangles and lines don't work, but hopefully that'll be fixed eventually.
Last edited by supahninja; Nov 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
I really hope that they'll be fixed : I have written a lua module (and some plugins) to help people making atmospheres, but 50% of the functions are useless because of the lines and triangles glitch.

To figure out how it will be simple to develop an atmospheres with Atmo 3.0, I show you the code of the future version of Winter Night :
require "atmo"
atmo.init()
-- -----------

atmo.set_non_shader_sky_color(0, 0, 0.2)
atmo.set_non_shader_floor_color(2,2,2)
atmo.set_non_shader_sun(1,1,1,0.11,0.25,40,10)
atmo.add_snow(250,0.1,0.2,100,{1,1,1,1})
atmo.add_mountains_around(1)

-- -----------
add_hook("draw3d", "atmo", atmo.draw_atmo)
But no one has replied my thread in "Support", and Blam seems to be quite inactive...