Toribash
I have to say, this is pretty awesome! Just a pity it causes a slowdown when shaders are on... but I'll play without shaders.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Oh that's what your talking about xD sbanen if you already haven't done it yet try lowering your framerate from 60 to 30. That might get rid of the lag that your having.
I did that just now, and still it causes a slowdown, but not as slow as ten frames per second this time...

Guess it's my computer, then, that hates it. It runs normal without shaders, but with it, slows down.
Well, updating drivers and stuff like that is something that I'm not going to do easily. My previous computer was fixed, and the second day, it started crashing endlessly. I think it's because of a CD-ROM drive being removed, as when it was disconnected, the computer crashed. So I don't trust the people in Gansbaai...

But I'll probably be able to continue without shaders on unless I seem to want them on without using an atmosphere. Depends on my mood. I'm used to having shaders on, but they're not actually needed, so I can play Toribash without using the atmospheres or shaders if I don't want either on...

And now, I'll probably try to find a script or something that allows Uke to at least fight decently enough for me to have a challenge.
I have a question, When i record, Where do i find them?
I only see pics in the screenshot folder
-----
i love the rain atmosphere. That was my favorite
-----
I have a suggestion.
This is still WIP right?
Make this, Whenever u record the replay, You can pick which folder to put it in.
Last edited by cj2men; May 4, 2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump