Toribash
blizzcon revealed a whole tons of stuff about legion. i may be the only one hyped for another wow expansion xd
M I N I V A N
i was sort of interested in overwatch until they said you have to buy it. i don't have to pay for tf2, so why should i pay for just about the same thing but from blizzard?
i really do hope they bring a bigger variety of content, instead of raid/daily farming only, which it is now.
M I N I V A N
why should i pay for just about the same thing but from blizzard?

21 heroes with habilities differ a lot from 9 classes with different weapons.
probably, but it's the same concept. i mean, at the end of the day it's a shooter which clearly is in the same direction as tf2.
oh well. i might buy ow sometime, somewhere. i'll just not preorder it because i know it's a game i won't play alot.
M I N I V A N
I think that Battleborn will be really good if people learn basic strategy at all.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
probably, but it's the same concept. i mean, at the end of the day it's a shooter which clearly is in the same direction as tf2.

If you go by this line of thought we wouldn't have half the amount of games we have now.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
If you go by this line of thought we wouldn't have half the amount of games we have now.

oh i know. i'm not saying people should think like i do. it's just a reason to why i play less than half of the amount of games we have.
M I N I V A N
talking about the not hyped...
what happenned to elder scrolls online?
I saw it for like 10 usd
60% Discount. Not bad, but it's still pricey!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.