Ranking
wow shook i didn't even know that... o_o

EDIT: update on first post, more tips added.. and pretty soon i will be putting in so more tips from me.

^.^
Last edited by Pirate_old; Dec 14, 2007 at 03:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
wow shook i didn't even know that... o_o

EDIT: update on first post, more tips added.. and pretty soon i will be putting in so more tips from me.

^.^

Just thought of another little general tip when dealing with editing.

Always make sure to save your replay when you've got something that you don't want to lose. If you don't let the match run all the way to the end (creating an autosave) and instead hit R to start the replay immediately, then editing will completely erase everything from the edit point onward.

I learned this the hard way after attempting to try something different earlier on without saving the replay that had a rather nice move towards the end.

And since this appears to be a general Madman repository now, I'll throw in the one I just made. It's a bit longer in frames, and has a bit of a slow part, but I like the end result. I think my favorite part is at around 440 frames reminaing
Attached Files
MyHeadJustSlowsMeDown.rpl (352.2 KB, 26 views)
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Also, make it look nice, do not crawl all over uke to dismember a joint, make it almost like a first touch dismember, or a grab n’ rip dismember (to grab uke and rip his arm off or something of the sort).
Once you do this, save it. If it is following all the steps I have told you, your madman should be of decent quality.

:P
wow now this is a post ill read when i get home from work im not really good at madmans so yeah
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i had a tip but i forgot what it was :/...

anyway if i remember it i'll edit this post, and here's one i just made, my first one! but i never really tried to do it before this, sorry its kinda long :P
Attached Files
LongMadmanElbo.rpl (244.7 KB, 17 views)
i thought i should post this here this is my first madman...kinda delayed but i get 7 or 8 breaks which i think is good for a first try =D
Attached Files
111MadManManiac.rpl (108.5 KB, 23 views)
I LOVE PIE
*Tear* I'm proud, all of our tips made that on a first madman.
Back in my day...
this tut helped me cause i didn't know wat a mad man was lol =P but heres my first
Attached Files
0KM3 Madman.rpl (116.2 KB, 21 views)