Ranking
Editted thread to explain a few things better and to improve a few grammar/spelling errors I noticed. Probably a lot more but oh well...I try.

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming. I am keen to know how this went for you so let me know when you complete the tutorial how it went.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

I LOVE YOU SPACEDLLAMA
thank you so much everything is so much faster and better especially tb
Nice, I'm getting Norton 360 but this will help out a lot of people with slow computer *cough* my best friend *cough*
This process will not only give your pc the most thorough virus scan its probably ever had it also sorts out junk data and uneeded processes. If you aren't worried about viruses i at least reccomend you get CCleaner. Also if his pc is going slow get your mate to take my tut if he wants to speed it up. Thanks for your post.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Thanks for this tutorial,I'm in the process off it.In the registery clean,there turned out to be 932 problems,and their is certainly lots of cookies.So Ima continue this,and post if any improvment occured to my pc after it.Also,is the software defraggler much better than the one that comes with windows vista?Would gamebooster make toribash run better?
Also,these stuff are all freeware,awesome ;)

Thanks.

Edit:Just removed 4gb of junk,using the cleaner.And,did the registry shit.Ima Defragment it,shut my computer down for a bit.Then see the beasty performance ;p
Last edited by William; Jan 3, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
The thing about this tut is varied results. But you should notice a difference if you have cleaned that much. I would say that defraggler is a more user friendly defragger and I never use the inbuilt windows one. Gamebooster could noticeably improve how toribash runs.

Did you do the virus scan stage or skip it as you didn't put anything about that?
Thanks for your feedback, let me know how it goes for you.
Last edited by SpaceLlama; Jan 3, 2011 at 07:07 PM.

I skipped the virus scan step because I'm pretty sure I don't have any viruses in my computer.I'm pretty picky on my downloads,I also use WOT which helps telling me the rating of each site.I also have a good antivirus(I think) Ca security Center.Always is up to date(auto-updates every day)