Ranking
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I wouldn't kill either one. Senseless murder is wrong.

>.> i dont mean it like that i`m just wondering who you would rather die in your case who would you rather get hit by a rock in the head?
firebolty idk rebbeca could turn in to another hanna montanna
Justin Bieber because I'm pretty sure he comes up with and writes his songs which are horrible and make no sense to anything, while someone wrote Rebecca Black's song (pretty sure) and she is just a teenager trying to make it. She just got a horrible song and really fucked it up.
I'd still rather not wish death upon anyone, CrabWithShovel.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I would kill both, collateral
(Preferably Justin Bieber first)
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by CrabWithShovel View Post
who would you rather kill, you have a gun, only ONE bullet in it and as soon as you shoot the gun disapears and your right leg and left leg and left arm is cut off and you CAN NOT line them up so who would you rather kill? rebecca black or justin bieber?
(i would probly kill justin bieber)

First of all i wouldnt kill any of them.
Justin Bieber isnt even a bad singer, He is just singing about girly things. He probably isnt gay either. I dont like his music, but i wouldnt kill him.

Rebecca Black has an annoying song, but why would i kill her? I think its pretty cool that she has over 100 million views in one video. I wish i could do that.

And where did losing limbs come in to the equation? If i shot one of them (which i wouldnt) why would 3 of my limbs get cut off?

This makes 0% sense.
*FACEPALM
bloob people say i would gget and line them up so im saying you cant move then who would you rather get hurt like a bruse?