Ranking

Reminder that if you've not watched cowboy bebop, you need to, and what better reason to than the fact that it was recently added to netflix?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Reminder that if you've not watched cowboy bebop, you need to, and what better reason to than the fact that it was recently added to netflix?

when? i haven't seen it on there..
though it did get added to Crunchyroll not too long ago, both subbed and dubbed, but i think they recently removed the dubbed
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Subbed and dubbed got added to UK netflix a few months ago.
I kinda dropped Cowboy Bebop but I also had a plan to re-download and watch it again, sooner or later.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I kinda dropped Cowboy Bebop but I also had a plan to re-download and watch it again, sooner or later.

i had downloaded an amazing dual audio fantastic quality audio and video, but needed to make some room on my pc so deleted it since it was like 50+GB
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I got some external harddisk stock so I'm pretty much ready to download some quality stuffs, but I'm currently focus on movies from torrent, specially some marvel series and stuffs.

I still got slots for anime too, but yeah, It'll take some time to download one per one episodes of them so I'll take it easy from now.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
For as much as I love Torrenting, streaming is almost always easier... nothing beats a good quality torrent though.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I got some external harddisk stock so I'm pretty much ready to download some quality stuffs, but I'm currently focus on movies from torrent, specially some marvel series and stuffs.

I still got slots for anime too, but yeah, It'll take some time to download one per one episodes of them so I'll take it easy from now.

ffs, my anime folder is almost 600gbs, and my pc only has like 40gb free space atm :c
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
For as much as I love Torrenting, streaming is almost always easier... nothing beats a good quality torrent though.

the convenience and simplicity of streaming (if you have a good isp) is nice, but yeah, torrents>streaming it's really a no-contest on the quality. some torrents beat Netflix, Hulu, and Crunchyroll in quality easily
I'm in the annoying position where my internet is too crap to torrent a show within a decent time frame, but where I can also just stream without having to wait for it to buffer...
That momment when one of your 1tb external hdd which most of it contains anime that you downloaded per episodes from animechiby or any other sites which gave you per episode download link..

Half of my life, has been taken.
- made in Indonesia