Ranking
Original Post
Feng's Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) game

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) is a popular anime and manga series which gained an immeasurable amount of popularity from English-speaking fans due to the huge success of the anime in 2013. The game itself is made by Feng who is a chinese indie game developer.

The forum of the game can be found here: http://fenglee.com/forum/index.php?s...640b12e8fea95f

The objective of the game:

The objective of this game is to kill all the titans! (The big pink guys shown in the following image)

They are immune to your attacks unless you strike them at the nape of their necks. "But how do I even get up there? They're huge!" You might question. Well, in this game you have a technology called '3D manoeuvre gear' which allows your character to swiftly transport themselves around the terrain. A bit like spiderman's webs!

The titans' weak spot shown in the picture below:

The controls:
The essential controls are:
WASD to move
Q,E to use your 3D manoeuvre gear's left and right parts
Space to fire both parts of your manoeuvre gear at once
Left mouse button to attack
Right mouse button to secondary attack (varies between characters)
SHIFT to jump
CTRL + W,A,S or D to dodge in the respective direction

Tips and tricks
The standard titans will always strike the right side of their chest and the back of their neck so it is wise to position yourself on the left side of their chest and move in for the kill whilst they're hitting the right side of their chest.

The aberrants (more intelligent than the standard titans) will try to belly-flop kill you so it is wise to get to a wall as fast as you can and do a jumping attack whilst they're on the ground after belly-flopping.

3D manoeuvre gear requires gas! You only have 1 tank so find the big yellow boxes to fill up on. They refill your entire tank so only use them when you're nearly empty.

Shown below: refill box

That's as much information I can give you off the top of my head so here is the link to the game:

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

If you wouldn't mind spending about 2 and a half minutes of your time watching a video I made of me going through the second level killing all the titans, that would be pretty awesome.

High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
The camera is super confusing always spinning randomly and clipping in to objects. Is there a trick to getting the hooks to work well? They never seem to give much speed at all and barely touch then disappear @_@ Game could be very nice but has a lot of problems that need to be fixed.

Managed to get 5 or 6 kills before a bugged aberrant jumped through a building lol.
Titans also seem to enjoy standing one each other's heads.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
After you clip on to something at max range (I think it's 100)
Keep holding on to the keys and add w+shift to use extra gas and go full speed
Very few players know this.Press N and you can use your ropes for much much longer distances.Add it to your moves list.
Last edited by jinmaster; Sep 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Are you living the life you really want?
On my first try I managed to kill one, trying to use my Attack on Titan Knowledge and awesome sauce to try spin around the corner of a building onto somebodies neck.
It ended it me spamming q and e on his back to climb up wards, right click his neck, fall to the ground, and be picked up and nom'd in half by his friend.
Can I download this somehow so I can play it on my desktop? :O
I don't think it has an offline version yet but it is possible for an upcoming patch to have one.
Oh I see, cool!
I got a lot better at it after I choose the 2nd camera option.
Cleared level 2, almost cleared level 1, but I decided to use Armin when I attempted Level 1 and hitting the belly floppers neck was easier with Mikasa :L

Recorded a pretty sweet kill just then.
I've just been playing around with the bugs in map 3, and it's just so fun. You can get inside the walls, under the entire map, and even inside a couple houses. There's a tilted one that you can just walk under.
Hoss.
It should be called Vertical Maneuvering Gear not 3D.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM.