Toribash
Boap calling former members peasants who left because you and others accused them of stealing replays or because you pissed them off is low life. Also reap I need to change that to loyal to clans who aren't being dicks to their members.

Right, alignments have been made with Penta. xD
Last edited by rudolph23m; Nov 1, 2015 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Alignments!
You won't come out unless your in two halfs
Thx for kicking me rudolph 1. who is atacking whom? 2. its started with You stole replays thing 3. i dont disgrace the clan they disgrace me 4. i dont care if you ban me 5. that would not hapened when they dont start with this shit.
NOT MY FAULT :P
Originally Posted by UkesRev View Post
Thx for kicking me rudolph 1. who is atacking whom? 2. its started with You stole replays thing 3. i dont disgrace the clan they disgrace me 4. i dont care if you ban me 5. that would not hapened when they dont start with this shit.
NOT MY FAULT :P

The decision to kick you was a decision made by me Knakies and Lederain. sadly not Koarie as he wasn't on at the time. They said that they thought you might of stolen replays. BFHPRO asked you about it and wanted your side of the story. You talked bs about BFHPRO. BFHPRO is the co-leader of Penta which means, if you attack BFH you attack Penta. This means that Penta was now hating on Bendaki because you were being a child about some stupid argument you guys had which you started because you wouldn't listen to anyone. I never said you disgraced the clan. In fact you did great in the war against WAPOW. I said that you made Penta hate us and that you should apologize or leave and let me add that BFHPRO had already agreed to apologize. You chose to be kicked. I would apprectiate if you didnt flame or be childsh on this thread again.

Your a great player and I am sorry that you had to be kicked.
rudolph uke really stole replays
i mean i dont know it for sure but if u start talking to him about the stolen replays hes getting really childish, gets pissed off real quick even tho hes trying to hide it and dumb and thats for me a definat sign that he stole those replays
i mean if he really wouldnt have stolen them he would just stay calm and dont care if people accuse him of stealing replays
Reapin' on
If digiotron could do a logo for the tracer clan cause they want to ally with us

Digiotron you're the Best artist :3
And we have Wappow single allies which is pretty cool

And if penta read this can we ally cause bendaki has penta members . Pentaki :3
Originally Posted by Reaperos View Post
rudolph uke really stole replays
i mean i dont know it for sure but if u start talking to him about the stolen replays hes getting really childish, gets pissed off real quick even tho hes trying to hide it and dumb and thats for me a definat sign that he stole those replays
i mean if he really wouldnt have stolen them he would just stay calm and dont care if people accuse him of stealing replays

Ye reap its mostly sorted now. No need to worry.
Hey guys I won't be as active as usual due to tests. Should be back to usual after next week!
Hey gonna try to start learning how to dance in toribash.