Toribash
You're in a clan already its an auto-reject to the application you made for this clan.
Haha! Ur mad!
Application
Hello I am 4th dan black belt, I have only had Toribash for about 3 months but I love it to death! I would like to join this clan c: Sorry I only had 2 replays :P People tend to say I suck and all that but I am really not that bad XD I've beaten any good player you can think of. I really hope I get accepted and I'll do whatever I can to help out the clan
Auto deny to past applicants since already in a clan. </3
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
This is my app :P

Ok, i have 14 years old, i live im brazil and my name is Lucas, but my friends call me Lucky, ok i speak portuguese but i am good(my opinion) in speak english, i am good in spar(i think) and aikido, this is a good clan and i am trying to join, i have Skype but i dont speak on Skype.

#TiP_we_love_u

And i am a Potato
Last edited by Lucky5921; Sep 10, 2015 at 06:30 PM. Reason: one word .-.
The master potato ^-^
If you read the first post, you would've gotten in. You can reapply on the 17th.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
hi i want to join to this good clan
Favourite Mods: Wushu;twinswords;Aikido
Can you make art: No
-How often=I can often play at weekends and rarely i play in the week so im go to school
Hi, my screen name is termninja and I play about 3-4 hours a day. I am a 16 year old who lives in southern California which means my GMT-8. I played toribash 2 years before it came on steam and just started getting into it again more seriously. I have just quit from my previous clan Exploding Octopus, I was invited from a friend a while back and I have decided to leave for a more serious and active clan. This is why I want to join tip, judging from the clan it seems semi-serious and about my skill level compared to my old inactive clan that wasn’t in top 100 clans. I can give the clan some diversity, I bet your clan is full of aikido and judo experts, (which I am decent at) but I also give my expertise in the weird or not so popular mods such as pendulum jumper, lolnade, mushu, masds, and twin swords. As for my forum time, I only go on the forum to answer noob questions or to sell my hand/foot texture.

Thank you for your time, termninja
Last edited by termninja; Jan 22, 2016 at 04:58 AM.