ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[WAPOW] Clan League

CLANLEAGUE

OK guys as you see Clan League has finally arrived and ive made this thread, for clan league things only and people challenging us may post here for schedules etc. please dont abuse the thread
thank you.

Members Scores so far

Matches

Last edited by Quack; Jul 24, 2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added CL Round 4 - WAPOW vs Piratez
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Alrighty guys we have worked up a general roster for CL. "Mains" are the players who will play the first 2 games in that mod and the "2nd" will play the final rounds. Backups are self explanatory try will fill in incase the Main or 2nd isn't there or dosent feel like they are on their game and wants to step down.

im sorry in advance if you wanted to play but are not on the roster. Contact me on skype of wherever and we can talk about changing your place. Keep in mind there will be multiple rounds so we can sub people in.

MAIN MODS

-ErthTKv2.tbm

main- Extremealt
2nd- Lamby816
BACKUP-PimpKilla,Flamesmash, Swepples

-Lenshu3ng.tbm

main-Flow
2nd-Flamesmash
BACKUP-Broskii, Swepples

-JudoFrac.tbm

main- Fleshmon
2nd- Teknical
BACKUP- Ki11er, Krulls, Lamby816

-Greykido.tbm

main- Broskii
2nd- extremealt
BACKUP-PimpKilla, Krulls, Flamesmash, Jonsie, Seth93z, Lamby816, Deoxer, challenged, Fleshmon, Twat, Swepples

BONUS MODS

RK-MMa.tbm

Main- Flow
2nd-Flamesmash,
BACKUP- Eltyion

Taekkyon.tbm

Main- Lamby816
2nd-Swepples
BACKUP-Flamesmash, Pimpkilla

Aikido.tbm

Main- Pimpkilla
2nd-Eltyion
BACKUPS- Krulls, Flamesmash, Broskii, Jonsie, Seth93z, Lamby816, Deoxer, challenged, Fleshmon, Twat, Swepples
Last edited by Krulls; Jun 9, 2015 at 02:02 AM. Reason: spelling - Alt's OCD...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
i promise u i will win my games for you master flame :P
-----
i dont mind being a backup for greykido too im pretty good in there
Last edited by Quack; Jun 8, 2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alright sweet, honestly we are all pretty proficient Greykido players so we will probably put a lot of people up for Greykido. I'll put yah in backup do
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks flame and i saw you have sent Toribash a message now we wait for their response
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm good with being greykido backup aswell
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Fleshmon

Yes I have posted on their forums. If I do not get a reply by the end of the day I will be PMing one of the leaders. If anyone sees 1Bio or one of the leaders tell them to come here.

Seth93z

Yeah most people will prob play as Greykido Backups. I'm just connect c/p the Aikido to Greykido
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not in any mods? I would put up a good fight with all of you in any of the mods except for judo.

Main mod is tk, I'm decent at lenshu, I can greykido.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright sweet, yeah sorry D: Alright I'll put you in I knew I was missin something
Last edited by Flames; Jun 9, 2015 at 12:01 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]