Toribash
Paedrins Application
Hello, I am Sebastian, 21 years old male from London UK.

I've been playing this game for about 1 Month and a few weeks, currently a brown belt, I have not been in any clans but I would like to finally enter a community.

Outside of toribash I'm working as a .net dev part time and studying computer science full time.

I am not really active on the forums as they keep bugging out for me (the forum does not remember my session and I have to log in again, and again).

I play daily for a few hours, depending on what time I get home from work I can spend 2-5 hours in-game. Usually my play time is around 3 hours tbh.

I can get Discord if it's a requirement

I have been tested by xXOBLIVIONXx and he said I can submit an app here.

I've added the 3 replay requirements to this post, also I added a bonus one that makes me smile every time I watch it.

See you in game
Attached Files
aikido counter weight save.rpl (76.5 KB, 2 views)
headless fighter.rpl (79.8 KB, 2 views)
chobDecap Aikido save.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
handless puncher.rpl (109.5 KB, 2 views)
Paedrin is a good fighter in abd, he will use his weight to benefit his win staying on top of the opponent. Its a YES from me.
General Information About Myself
Hello I am Carl Sun from Canada. I'm 11 years old. I like basketball and other games like overwatch and minecraft. I'm a Black Belt

Why I want to Join FC and What Can I Bring
I want join because FC seems nice and they can train be to be better, and i will have more friends!. Past Clan is rouge. I can bring Art or Textures (if needed btw no HD)

my attractiveness is 1000/10 my active on toribash is 8/10 forums 4 or 3/10 i have no discord.

i got a new pc so i have only one replay
Attached Files
ReQuESt tO jOin
]Hey, FC admins here's my application.

well, I'm 15 and male (yes 1 of 2 genders)

i have 3317 qi and im a 3rd dan

Well, I have been playing clanless until black belt. Then, I applied for Beta and got in. However I got removed for inactivity for about two weeks (punishment from my parents due to studies). Well I am way more active now. I've played with top players and won tourneys (especially during holidays). This has really improved my skill and helped me learn to control my tori and my opponent's much better. Plus, I am in the Aikido Team (crazy huh?).

Well I normally play toribash in my free time (which I have a lot of). And I play in a band for my school. I enjoy a range of sports from billiards to rugby. If you are looking for a fellow 9GAG user, here I am.

I am on forum whenever I play so about 6-7/10 i usually play about three to four times a week.

7/10

I pride myself in my skill ingame.

I play aikido and any -kido mods

I, in fact, do have discord so HMU

I got approval from xXOBLIVIONXx

Attached Files
close enough.rpl (69.1 KB, 2 views)
arm lock.rpl (30.0 KB, 2 views)
bushido.rpl (46.5 KB, 2 views)
falcon.rpl (30.1 KB, 2 views)
theedge.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by jeromejohn; Mar 20, 2017 at 11:31 AM.
Cheers my homie
Jerome
Originally Posted by Paedrin View Post
Hello, I am Sebastian, 21 years old male from London UK.

I've been playing this game for about 1 Month and a few weeks, currently a brown belt, I have not been in any clans but I would like to finally enter a community.

Outside of toribash I'm working as a .net dev part time and studying computer science full time.

I am not really active on the forums as they keep bugging out for me (the forum does not remember my session and I have to log in again, and again).

I play daily for a few hours, depending on what time I get home from work I can spend 2-5 hours in-game. Usually my play time is around 3 hours tbh.

I can get Discord if it's a requirement

I have been tested by xXOBLIVIONXx and he said I can submit an app here.

I've added the 3 replay requirements to this post, also I added a bonus one that makes me smile every time I watch it.

See you in game

Sorry your app is too short try to make a better one. No

Originally Posted by carlman123 View Post
Hello I am Carl Sun from Canada. I'm 11 years old. I like basketball and other games like overwatch and minecraft. I'm a Black Belt

I want join because FC seems nice and they can train be to be better, and i will have more friends!. Past Clan is rouge. I can bring Art or Textures (if needed btw no HD)

my attractiveness is 1000/10 my active on toribash is 8/10 forums 4 or 3/10 i have no discord.

i got a new pc so i have only one replay

No effort made to make this app. No

Originally Posted by jeromejohn View Post
]Hey, FC admins here's my application.

well, I'm 15 and male (yes 1 of 2 genders)

i have 3317 qi and im a 3rd dan

Well, I have been playing clanless until black belt. Then, I applied for Beta and got in. However I got removed for inactivity for about two weeks (punishment from my parents due to studies). Well I am way more active now. I've played with top players and won tourneys (especially during holidays). This has really improved my skill and helped me learn to control my tori and my opponent's much better. Plus, I am in the Aikido Team (crazy huh?).

Well I normally play toribash in my free time (which I have a lot of). And I play in a band for my school. I enjoy a range of sports from billiards to rugby. If you are looking for a fellow 9GAG user, here I am.

I am on forum whenever I play so about 6-7/10 i usually play about three to four times a week.

7/10

I pride myself in my skill ingame.

I play aikido and any -kido mods

I, in fact, do have discord so HMU

I got approval from xXOBLIVIONXx

Make a better app. No
jeromejohn: NO.You can make a better app.
carlman123: NO.Too short for an application.
Paedrin: Please make a longer application.
Paedrin Application V2
General Info
My name is Sebastian, I'm a male 21 year old Romanian living in UK (London). I work part time as a .Net developer writing real time processing applications for an international ecommerce company situated in London. I also study Computer Science in my final year.

I listen to all sorts of music ranging from Metal, D&B up to classical when I want to relax. I'm a sci-fi fan and spend my commuting time reading books in the genre.

Game details
I've played this game for 1 Month and a few weeks. I've reached Brown Belt recently. I like to watch ConCon's videos on toribash as I find they highly informative.

I spend my free personal time understanding the game's physics engine better as it helps with my in-game performance.

I play mainly Aikido as I found it to be a bit more skill based than other mods where a good starter won you the game (Mushu I'm looking at you).

Also I'm highly interested in toribash scripting, I would like to undertake a project in summer to create an intelligent bot that will beat me. I have a few algorithms I could apply but I want to try something that's a bit out of the ordinary by combining a running service with a toribash script.

So far my best Toribash achievements were beating up a few high belts (constantly) without shovelling. My current personal rival is Mikeyoh, a 10th dan black belt that commonly plays aikido, I want to beat him on a regular basis.

I also want to start sparring more often and I hope a clan would offer me this opportunity.

Why do I want to join FC?
I've been looking for a clan for a while, I like being part of communities that have a similar goal, my interactions with FC members so far has be pleasant and the clan left me a good impression. The previous denial of my application also showed me that this clan is serious and I personally like that.

Activity
My Forum Activity is 2/10, however given a purpose (such as participating in clan threads) I am sure that will increase.
My game activity would be a 6/10, I play daily for a few hours, generally 2-3 hours.

Other generic gaming details
I also play League of Legends when my friends are online, however that's more often in the weekends rather than during the week.
My best gaming achievement so far was in World of Warcraft. I've built a large community of 400 people across 7 years. I've stopped playing the game for a while now however members of that community are still trying to recreate it and they contact me once every few months asking me to come back, this is my gaming pride so far.

Discord
I am willing to join the clans discord later today.

Previous trials
I've been tested by xXOBLIVIONXx and he recommended I make an application here, also my previous application was declined for being too short.

NOTE
For the replays please take the from my previous application, I'm currently at work and I don't have the time to reupload them (in lunch break), if that's not good I will attach them as soon as I get home later today.
Attached Files
aikido counter weight save.rpl (76.5 KB, 2 views)
chobDecap Aikido save.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
headless fighter.rpl (79.8 KB, 2 views)
handless puncher.rpl (109.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Paedrin; Mar 20, 2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added replays
Originally Posted by Paedrin View Post
General Info
My name is Sebastian, I'm a male 21 year old Romanian living in UK (London). I work part time as a .Net developer writing real time processing applications for an international ecommerce company situated in London. I also study Computer Science in my final year.

I listen to all sorts of music ranging from Metal, D&B up to classical when I want to relax. I'm a sci-fi fan and spend my commuting time reading books in the genre.

Game details
I've played this game for 1 Month and a few weeks. I've reached Brown Belt recently. I like to watch ConCon's videos on toribash as I find they highly informative.

I spend my free personal time understanding the game's physics engine better as it helps with my in-game performance.

I play mainly Aikido as I found it to be a bit more skill based than other mods where a good starter won you the game (Mushu I'm looking at you).

Also I'm highly interested in toribash scripting, I would like to undertake a project in summer to create an intelligent bot that will beat me. I have a few algorithms I could apply but I want to try something that's a bit out of the ordinary by combining a running service with a toribash script.

So far my best Toribash achievements were beating up a few high belts (constantly) without shovelling. My current personal rival is Mikeyoh, a 10th dan black belt that commonly plays aikido, I want to beat him on a regular basis.

I also want to start sparring more often and I hope a clan would offer me this opportunity.

Why do I want to join FC?
I've been looking for a clan for a while, I like being part of communities that have a similar goal, my interactions with FC members so far has be pleasant and the clan left me a good impression. The previous denial of my application also showed me that this clan is serious and I personally like that.

Activity
My Forum Activity is 2/10, however given a purpose (such as participating in clan threads) I am sure that will increase.
My game activity would be a 6/10, I play daily for a few hours, generally 2-3 hours.

Other generic gaming details
I also play League of Legends when my friends are online, however that's more often in the weekends rather than during the week.
My best gaming achievement so far was in World of Warcraft. I've built a large community of 400 people across 7 years. I've stopped playing the game for a while now however members of that community are still trying to recreate it and they contact me once every few months asking me to come back, this is my gaming pride so far.

Discord
I am willing to join the clans discord later today.

Previous trials
I've been tested by xXOBLIVIONXx and he recommended I make an application here, also my previous application was declined for being too short.

NOTE
For the replays please take the from my previous application, I'm currently at work and I don't have the time to reupload them (in lunch break), if that's not good I will attach them as soon as I get home later today.

Much better YES
Hello I am Carl Sun from Canada. I'm 11 years old and I am a Man. I like basketball and other games like overwatch and minecraft. I'm a Black Belt.

My favorite mod in toribash is Aikido. I also like other stuff like memes or jumping off a roof. I also Spar and tricking. You can tell by my last replay. I also like (PS use my replay on my other app). I hate people trolling and French. My part time job is sending out new paper. I also do openers. I have not been on Toribash for 1 month

Game Details
I make replays and textures for other people. One of my achievements in toribash is betting a custom belt, and stopping a shovel. I also in my spare time try to
understand the game to make me better

I want join because FC seems nice and they can train me to be better, and i will have more friends!(cuz I have no friends.) The are also Active.

Past Clan is Rouge. I can bring Art or Textures (if needed btw no HD)

Activity
my activeness on toribash is 8/10 forums 4 or 3/10 i have no discord. I will get discord if needed.

I got a new pc so I have only one replay P.S I have been tested.
Last edited by carlman123; Mar 20, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
Hey FC I want to reapply because my previous was trash.

Well, I'm a 15 year old guy who plays toribash and I have about 3300+ qi and a 3rd dan. I live in Singapore.

On to my history in TB. Well when I started in July 2014, I only started playing because I saw Concon and Markiplier play. Until about green belt, I would play hold all ( as you do ). Then in blue belt, i played relax more and was often thought of as an alt because my skill level was beyond my belt. Then came brown belt where as brown belts do, I felt invincible and as if I could play any mod with unfathomable skill. However it was more of the opposite really, I would play black belts and even 6th to 10th dans for the fun of it and lose, because I was using my blue belt skill level. Then I joined Beta as a black belt and upgraded to 2nd dan and improved even more such that I joined Team Aikido. My favorite mods are and -kido mods and mushu, however i play aikido and ABD the most. I want to join this clan because I want to play alongside a community bigger than me and to improve my skill even more.

My playstyle focuses more on throws and counters as compared to strikes and lifts in my brown belt stage. I often give the impression of a weak player and submissive but explode near the end of the match when its too late for my opponent to react to my counter-throw or lift or suplex or even kick. Other times, I will start off with a throw opener and either flow with my opponent or throw him around me completely. Sometimes, there is a chance for them to save but usually they get thrown out of the ring or dq in the ring Bushido style.

I would rate my forum activity as 5/10 because I generally play about three to four times a week just to up my QI. I am on forum just as much as I play so I you see me ingame, I am probably on forum and Discord.

IRL, I play in my school band and love soccer. I used to play minecraft for about 6-7 years until I updated to windows 10 and cant download cracked anymore. I also use 9GAG and love memes(as you can tell by my KIAI). If you have instagram HMU as well and i will definitely follow back.

I hope y'all enjoy my app and I hope to be able to join FC.

P.S. my replays were submitted in my previous app.
Cheers my homie
Jerome