Toribash
lol, i think now it is appropriate for somone to take over rappunks job, he did do good organizing but some annoying coincidences (not saying they are rappunk's fault) have stuffed things up and i'm sure tonnes of people are thinkin of leavin.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
did u want refs?

Yeah, I will arrange that later

Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
Did you try using "Last Known Good Configuration"

Wont even boot up

Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
Well, to protect yourself in the future I have a few tips.
To avoid data loss, use a trial application like Paragon Hard Disk Manager or Windows Disk Manager to partition your hard drive. Transfer your My Documents folder to it by selecting it's properties and use the move button to transfer them there.
Use a well known IP Filter like Peerblock to prevent connections "bad" computers with spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and known hacker systems.
Use firefox with adblock plus for better protection and speeds on the internet, and no internet ads.
If you download, use Frostwire instead of Limewire. Limewire has spyware and will damage your computer.
If you have Norton or McAfee, get rid of it, please.

Thanks for the tips xD

Originally Posted by faint View Post
Go to your boot menu, put in your windows start-up disk or whatever that you used to set up your computer, then make sure that you are booting from cd, so it will restart with your cd being installed, instead of the stupid virus to shut it down. If this helps, you are welcome. (Worked for me when my computer was like this.)

It shuts down as soon as I turn it on, its fucked.

Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
remeber he is organising it by himself

plus its massiv

Yeah, although I wasn't able to see my father this weekend, I will be getting a template layout ready for someone to take over, all automatic in a spreadsheet and everything, and will hopefully be able to get things completed this weekend as said.

Originally Posted by ThatNGuy View Post
yeah as ldr of Evil why you not helpin him? lol

I took on this thing by myself, plus I have a habit of only relying on myself when it comes to these things. However, it seems like this whole computer failure really fucked me over. Nonetheless, it will be mostly complete this weekend.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Wont even boot up

Thanks for the tips xD

Your Welcome for the tips.

Does the BIOS screen show? The screen with all the big letters in black and white. Does that show?
If not, open up your computer, verify that the Heatsink on the processor is situated securely. make sure the Memory is secure in the slots. Take one out and boot, put the other in and boot. Check your graphics card, if it has a power connector, use another one if you can. Make sure it's situated. Change your hard drive to Slave if it's Master. Try that shit to see if it'll boot the bios up.

If it does, repeatedly hit F8 about once every 500 milliseconds (half second) until the Windows Recovery Options bios screen shows. Hit Last Known Good Config.

Or, put your 7 or Vista or XP disk in... Try these things.
*puff-puff*
I already tried that, but the virus has manifested itself in the actuall system, so even safe mode is completely fucked over. Also noted, I was going to reformat my system, but I checked, and I found out it came pre-loaded, so the only way to really fix it is to get a technician to look at it and whatnot.

I already checked the other things you mentioned aswell, but those arent the issues.

Anyways, I was able to get a huge system up and everything, so its all down in a spreadsheet. TheNovato will be managing the whole thing using a set-up system that I provided him. I will be aiding him as best I can using my sisters laptop xD.

Anyways, right now, we need referees to moniter fights where Nov cant make it to. I was hoping possibly evo, loach, fura, and some other people could sign up as Refs. I will have Nov contact you about that when I can, meanwhile, Private messages are being transfered to TheNovato and he will be taking your info and recording it.\

Thanks you
~Rapp
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]