Ranking
Original Post
How did you get to where you are?
I personally got to where I am by looking up to my superiors and learning from them and staying away from the habits that cause people to be un-liked or disrespected. Really I got here based off my pure love of the game and I don't want anything to ruin my reputation on it. Some things that helped me to get to where I am(not that I've achieved anything too special) are joining a clan, orgs, making friends in-game or on IRC, staying serious and not slacking off on progressing.

How did you get to where you are?
Last edited by Muur; Apr 8, 2011 at 03:21 AM.
DAMN.
I think I got where I am by knowing important people =D
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Well, im well known around the forum, a skilled player with many students.

I think its because of my expirience. And my activity and enthusiasm. Effort, replationship, organizations and everything else makes me well known
Stubbornness and shitty trolling on my part is what got people to hate me. That's mostly why I stayed. Now that I'm a bit more respected, I am more involved with the game itself. At the moment, I'm hoping to get local moderator for off-topic.
I'm pretty much nowhere right now. So how exactly did I get here? Well I took about 5 minutes to set up an account after listening to my friend ramble for at least an hour about the game.
Be obscure clearly.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
Stubbornness and shitty trolling on my part is what got people to hate me. That's mostly why I stayed. Now that I'm a bit more respected, I am more involved with the game itself. At the moment, I'm hoping to get local moderator for off-topic.

oh em geez meh too
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma