Toribash
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Not a record, unfortunantly.

I checked the record book, and was aware of this. Like Hacks stated I was hoping it could become a record in the new record books.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Not valid imo. You can measure speed. You can't measure pressure. How would you define the strengh of a hit ?
Slowest dismemberment record wouldn't be valid either. I mean, people will just post high-pressure/low-speed dismemberments. Not record worthy if you ask me.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
Not valid imo. You can measure speed. You can't measure pressure. How would you define the strengh of a hit ?
Slowest dismemberment record wouldn't be valid either. I mean, people will just post high-pressure/low-speed dismemberments. Not record worthy if you ask me.

F=MA

force is mass x acceleration

x= (mass of the hand) x 9.39

That is how you would mesure it.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
That replay was interesting....

[offtopic]
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
The only speed that matters is the speed on impact, and as Ryder stated it was 9.39

F=MA

Someone needs to retake physics...
beep
Originally Posted by Huck View Post

[offtopic]

Was literally just thinking this.

Acceleration =/ speed.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Huck View Post

[offtopic]

Haven't taken it, also I haven't slept in 48 hours. so I might not be functioning %100 per-say.
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
per se*
Someone needs to retake latin.

Also, if you haven't even taken physics yet (aka under 15 years old), then why the hell are you not sleeping for 48+ hours? Something's wrong here...
beep
F=MA

In high pressure dms, you could have 0 speed or something close to it. Oh and 0 acceleration is standard, it just means constant speed.
What I mean is, the replays would look extremely boring. It would end up somebody grabbing the head, and pulling very hard while having minimum speed.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
I honestly don't think it would be a record if it requires too much thinking. If it were to be a record, it most likelly would need to be measured using a tool in tb. There is no force acceleration converter thingy in tb
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
This isn't a valid record. I just see way too many problems if this became an actual record. If you are still confused as to why it's being rejected feel free to argue your points here. But I guarantee it will be a waste of time unless you can come up with reasonable explanations.

Interesting replay though...
[spirit]