Ranking
the original slender sucked big time, but i really think this game makes up for it

i may buy it soon
shmevin eats smegma
Speculation has it that they made the first game as a test run to see how people respond to the actual myth/creepy pasta. And they originally intended to make this game since then.

Not sure if it's true or not, but either way, it worked out pretty damn well.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

This game is only about 1-2 hours, but its really good. The graphics are amazing.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
The game is extremely good, I'm on the part where you have to turn on the generators and boy, it was scary as fuck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

To nagato9757

Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Slender man isn't an urban legend, he was created in a forum contest when people needed to alter real life photos into a scary picture. You might wanna recheck your sources.

But still, the game follows the the creepypasta without changing anything in it, how did it kill the legend?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Slender man isn't an urban legend, he was created in a forum contest when people needed to alter real life photos into a scary picture. You might wanna recheck your sources.

But still, the game follows the the creepy-pasta without changing anything in it, how did it kill the legend?

He was turned into an urban legend. I know the whole story, but the ignorance of the web is astounding, so much so that I have plenty of friends that believe in him. I can consider that an urban legend.

As for the death of the well dressed monster, this was caused by the expanse of the fanbase, in the worst way (ironically comparable to Toribash)whether it is the children that would/still flood every crevice of the Slendermans metaphorical existence, or the sheer cancer of these annoying youtube "lets players" which we all know who I'm talking about...

I think the game killed the legend, the mystery of the Tall Man. Nonetheless, I can say the game isn't bad. It's a great arcade horror for indie standards. The part that I don't like is the effect that the game had, throughout the interweb.
well just got the game last night.
since im a pussy ive played it together with a friend.
needed around 5 hours to finish it completley.
but since we both were pussys we watched the beginning of every chapter as a lets play. like 10~ min to know what will happen and to prepare for it.

but i would say that its not really worth the 8$ it cost. yea its a great game. but for a few hours of horror, which is not even worth playing again (u got the hint behind everything what happens.)it gets lame.
sure its still a nice thing to play with friends (seriously, try it.) and trolling shizzels. (u can glitch throught so many stuff in it.) but not really for playing for 2 or 3 times.
may some other diffulitys would help. like a nightmare mode where your flashlight only works a certain time etc.

but well, the maps are nice. the idea is great of lots of stuff. (chapter 3 guys, chapter 3!)
and i really enjoyed playing while pissing in my pants.

just decide for u if u think that a 2~hour game is worth 8$ or not.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I got the game for less than that actually, but I got it when it was in beta, and all I had to do was click on update, I really should've posted the thread as soon as I got it, but I had a lot of things on my mind and simply forgot about. My bad.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.