Toribash
Just purchased the game. Currently downloading. I adored the first slender, and I think I won't be disapointed with this one!

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
just decide for u if u think that a 2~hour game is worth 8$ or not.

For 10$ I get a 1 hour and a half movie, and I don't know any movie that scares me as much as the original slender did. It sounds pretty much worth it to my eyes.

EDIT: just finished the game, was worth my 10$. Its a very good game, very well made. I agree the last few levels are a bit bland, but still worth the trill!
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jun 3, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
So they updated the game to add another area/chapter.

Guess what area it is? If you remember the original game, the eight pages, they remade the same map exactly as it is but with the current engine/graphics of the arrival. Same location of the notes, same areas, everything, but now it's way better. It's called genesis.

The latest version is 1.3 if anyone doesn't know.

In an unrelated note, did anyone get to do the secret chapter? I still didn't do it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

In an unrelated note, did anyone get to do the secret chapter? I still didn't do it.

Yes, I did do it.

Whats in it

I don't remember doing the Genesis level in the storyline, yet its unlocked. Will try later on.

we tried it like 5 times to get there. but somehow didnt want to work
after that just watched a video about it.
the full game is NOTHING compared to this level.
but would be more creepy if u play it by yourself instead of watching a vid.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
If you play the game in hardcore mode, you'll notice one added detail to the ending.

Don't read this if you don't want to know the explanation of what happened. Seriously, don't.

And blub, the game is much scarier, you just spoiled it for yourself and your friend by watching the videos. I've played the secret area, it was terrifying but not as much as the actual game.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If you play the game in hardcore mode, you'll notice one added detail to the ending.
And blub, the game is much scarier, you just spoiled it for yourself and your friend by watching the videos. I've played the secret area, it was terrifying but not as much as the actual game.

hardcore mode is when u set the difficulty to "" or?

ohwell, we are pussys, so yes we watched videos about it :<

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hardcore difficulty should be the normal difficulty. Also did the genesis level. Turns out you are playing kate :P.

Blub: the game while not spoiled is very, very scary (especially when you start)
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Hardcore difficulty should be the normal difficulty. Also did the genesis level. Turns out you are playing kate :P.

Blub: the game while not spoiled is very, very scary (especially when you start)

we actually stardet without spoilers.
and i refused to continue playing after we saw the house and went upstairs in the dark rooms. since we didnt saw that u have to pick up the flashlight.

They updated it, added some extra areas and a different ending, anyone else played it? It's pretty good.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.