ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rift: Welcome, Ascended

Rift is a supermassive mmo with innovative design and a massive world to explore. Rift has an immersive style, similar to that of WoW, but even more so. It features the "Soul" system, which is essentially a system that lets you create an adventurer of your own design. You can be a melee mage, a magical rogue, or even a ranged warrior. It also features a very extensive skill system, and one of the more impressive features is the monster drop system. There are instances where you are the only person on the server with a particular item because of how the loot system works. It's difficult to describe the very essence of it, but, it's an amazing game.

Important links:
http://www.riftgame.com/en/
http://guides.gamepressure.com/rift/

Hope to see you in Telara, ascended.

Known players:
User|Nickname|Level|Class
Hyde|Xenma|35|Warrior
Grohenbird|Sanolis|Level 60|Rogue
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 2, 2014 at 08:30 PM.
Hoss.
Rift: Welcome, Ascended
Ay, what shard you play on? Sanolis|Level 60| Rogue, likes to /afk in the Greybriar Tempest Bay. Occasionally does things.
I dont think an explanation is actually necessary. I love this game. There is such a crazy amount of things to do, and end-game is superb. Storylines (if you are dedicated enough to follow through with them) are beautiful! The soul system is a tad overwhelming at first (even I will admit that I'm still no expert at building) yet it feels so great to be so incredibly personal. Plus, the community is incredible! Nearly anyone will be willing to help you at any given time. It's a great game, trust me.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Jan 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
I think I might be retired.
I'm on Hailol. I'm a 35 Paladin spec/Paragon spec/Riftblade/spec now. And yeah, it really is overwhelming, haha.
Hoss.
Well, I run a tiny little guild over here on Greybriar, so if you ever feel like switching shards I could invite you (first shard switch is absolutely free). We arent a rowdy bunch (theres not really enough of us to be rowdy, like two or three people) but I'm definitely willing to help you if you feel the need. :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what? Fuck it. I've been meaning to try this game out for a really long time, time to test it out. Guess I'll jump on Hailol because Hyde.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Well, Gum is on Greybriar as well, so I was thinking about maybe transferring too.
Hoss.
Gimme Gum's toon so I can stalk him. FOR SCIENCE!

I actually transferred to hailol last night lol.

Gum|Dresdel|15|Rogue

I could always start over though.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I mean... I'd transfer too... if I could convince my guildies who may or may not being playing anymore to switch. :/ I also may have convince theultimatum to hop on again. More details will be reported in time.

I used to play prior to the whole cash shop, how's the game now?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ