ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should Phoenix's members say more often?
ty dfg
18 Votes / 29.03%
topkek
10 Votes / 16.13%
lel
17 Votes / 27.42%
acid4lyf
11 Votes / 17.74%
k
19 Votes / 30.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

there's more plot holes than a Micheal Bay movie. Zing
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Try teak.freeman first for skype, but if the doesn't work then try just teak freeman. caps don't matter I think.
-----
What's yours?
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 16, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't play toribash well on my current CRAPtop cuz sometimes my CRAPtop auto-shutdown maybe because of its cooling system. But by october I'm going to practice again and play toribash with you guys.
Alright alright, cool your jets you guys, there's no need for any religious fights because I'm sure that your god(s) wouldn't like it to find you fighting with other people about their religion, well not unless your god(s) is a a god of [insert word to do with violence here] then go ahead but just don't do it here or anywhere else it can affect you or your friends/family and so now that we've gotten out of the way, I am lavabeast the clans texture artist (see clan thread, page 1) and since the other texture artist doesn't show up here anymore, I'm sorry for sounding egotistical right now but I'm pretty much the main texture artist in the clan, so that was mainly for the new clan members and to you I say welcome to you and if you need any textures, just post something up here and I'll get on to it when I can and so for all the older clan members who I've come to know and love, I've got some news that will hopefully get you excited and if not, here's some news, I have been given the honour of making a simplistic set for blastrex4 and he has said that he will give me 40-50K for the set and that he would pay me more for me to joints for said set and so that pretty much means that I will be a little bit preoccupied with making joints for this set and that also means that this clan is 40-50K richer
*breaks out in dance*
Last edited by lavabeast; Sep 16, 2014 at 01:47 PM.
A mile long journey starts with only a single step
Originally Posted by BlackHamma View Post
Do you guys have Skype?

yeah. mine is jmoran22598 and my picture is the same as my forum picture
and how the hell do joint textures work? do they have similar mapping as head textures?
Last edited by RedPanda; Sep 16, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Pretty much yeah
-----
My skype is billy Bobbity bob
Last edited by lavabeast; Sep 16, 2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A mile long journey starts with only a single step