Ranking
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
1: Age: 17
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Since I was 10ish.
3: Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken
4: Favorite region: Johto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: 10/10 for both
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: I am from the USA. Ohio to be exact. Real name is Gehrig. I got into Pokemon because my older cousins gave me their Pokemon cards when I was 9 or so. They were probably 13-14. My first pokemon game was Diamond. Then I got a used GameBoy from GameStop when I was 14. Then I got Emerald and FireRed for it. I am not a huge fan of the new Pokemon, just all the way to the Pokemon Game Platinum. I watched new episodes every Saturday Morning. Now I do not, sadly. No matter what people tell me, Older Pokemon was the best. \o/

I like Weeaboo weeaboo's app, overall this phrase
Originally Posted by Weeo Weeo View Post
Older Pokemon was the best. \o/

Also, ancient, only Pokémon I use from your "precious" unova are Sigyliph and Xerneas because they're potential sweepers.
Wolololololo
Xerneas is from Kalos though e.e
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
Fuck yeah, Blaziken!
Added

Woohoo! Thanks

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
My name is Finn's OU. I'm currently in the TCG chatroom!

Originally Posted by EvoSoda View Post
I love your activity guys <3 keep going like this plz

U fag just posted with your alt and your current main. Abusing bump system!!1!!1!
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Best pokemon game version guys?
Of course X and Y or whatever current version >_>
but for me, Emerald
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
theee fight me on pkm showdown. My name is Matharu
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Xerneas is from Kalos though e.e

Is it ? then not even that ¬-¬
-----
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
theee fight me on pkm showdown. My name is Matharu

Fite me m8
-----
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
but for me, Emerald

I enjoyed a hacked version where it mixed until 5th generation on the same game, don't remember the name tho. but if we're talking about original, I would go for Fire red
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jul 2, 2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo
all 3 accepted, adding you guys meep, retro and maguu
Also D3, would you mind putting all of the versions you got on coolrom on mega.co.nz so I can put them in the main post if anyone needs them?

Just link Emuparadise. Serves the exact same purpose as coolrom, great site as well. I'm sure there are more but Emuparadise has all your emulation needs.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by desu View Post
Just link Emuparadise. Serves the exact same purpose as coolrom, great site as well. I'm sure there are more but Emuparadise has all your emulation needs.

I've had some problems downloading certain versions from emuparadise, that's why I asked you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
lel, i suck at team building so yeaaa

but im up for a match (hopefully against another noob)

All about playing Random 6v6 and hoping you never get Chesnaught. I have only ever seen two sets on him and they both suck ass.
Originally Posted by EvoSoda View Post
I love your activity guys <3 keep going like this plz

you're welcome evo <3

I'll join this showdown shit! Ign will be Rhaemond, ofc.

You never accepted my 1v1 offer m8

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
1: Age - at least 5
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon - as long as I can remember
3: Favorite Pokemon - Man that's a hard question... Gotta be Umbreon if I had to choose one, although I haven't got a particular favourite
4: Favorite region - Hoenn was the best region
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity - lots and lots
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life - Hi I'm Moop I've been playing pokemon probably longer than some of you have been alive I'm not old shut up

10/10 approved for panic matches

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
You bitch, unova is better

Yes from me

Unova was the worst region imo in terms of design, and the games only had a handful of decent mons. Like Golurk.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
1: Age: 17
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Since I was 10ish.
3: Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken
4: Favorite region: Johto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: 10/10 for both
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: I am from the USA. Ohio to be exact. Real name is Gehrig. I got into Pokemon because my older cousins gave me their Pokemon cards when I was 9 or so. They were probably 13-14. My first pokemon game was Diamond. Then I got a used GameBoy from GameStop when I was 14. Then I got Emerald and FireRed for it. I am not a huge fan of the new Pokemon, just all the way to the Pokemon Game Platinum. I watched new episodes every Saturday Morning. Now I do not, sadly. No matter what people tell me, Older Pokemon was the best. \o/

Speed boost Mega Blaziken with a guess, and Johto gets a yes from me.

but for me, Emerald

Best game version? Hands down it was the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald trilogy, because the story was so nicely well designed, especially in the remakes (ORAS) and how they managed to fit the remakes into the lore of the originals.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.