Ranking
well, in that case, I like the ominous stature you have going for me, but I always imagined something that could move quickly.
move fast and smash stuff, etc.
perhaps when I "power-up" as you mentioned.
additionally, I have always wanted to pull the evil/maniacal laughter as I fade into the shadows.
Uhh...you're hell incarnate, you can do whatever the f**k you want. The armor isn't as cumbersome as it seems. You're entrance scene is a 50 meter long fountain of blood and bodies that explodes as you rush through the spammer horde. You're wicked fast as is. I also had you gleefully laughing as you slaughter spammers left and right. When you power up it goes to a whole new level. (just gave a shitload of info away about the next issue.)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
If my head stays as is, a nice, friendly lovable cyclops, I am happy. If my weapon has rocket somewhere, even if impractical or entirely useless, I am happier. And if a green and purple colour scheme is involved, I believe I may do something that the young children should not know about yet.

As for your description of an intro... Without adding any real detail to it, it already contains the mindless violence that I believe is a must.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Many thanks Qegola. You provide a perfect example of what I need people to say. You also got me at the perfect time, since I'm almost done with the black and white. LOOK AND SEE FOR THOU SHALT BE GRANTED KNOWLEDGE.
I can make your chair a rocket chair if you want...(actually I think that would be really cool.)
-----
lol, the mighty bastion of unphailness falls as the smilie spam overwhelms his reason. Lo! The demon from hell was smote by his own hand. jk.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
The mighty bastion of unphailness falls as the smilie spam overwhelms his reason. Lo! The demon from hell was smote by his own hand.

You really should add that line into the comic somewhere.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
lol, thanks. What do you think about the rocket chair? I need to know like right now.
-----
C'mon! Tell me what you want. DO IT!!!

Yes. Rocket chair ftw. The more impractical looking, the better.
Q = QUAKER OATS

Sweet. Duct tape pwns for attaching rockets to chairs!
-----
Donations still welcome.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Sep 16, 2007 at 04:25 AM.