Toribash
Original Post
Rate me on my replays
plz help me to get better and rate me by the way the best move ever isnt actually my best move some are a bit older than others sooooo yeah..
HURR INSTAGIBFEET DUR DUR

SO AWSUM

also, why the fuck do you have over 2 billion frames?

sorry, but the way you're posting so far will only get you flamed and labeled as a noob.

some criticism on your behavior: you should stop using smileys, its actually not allowed to have more than three.

it would be nice for you to use proper grammar, and also post in the right boards. this thread would go in the "The Game" board.

also, dont use mods for replays, it makes it look like shit, dont name your replays "OMFG SUPER AMAZING DECAP LOLOLO ALSO GIVE ME MODERATOR IM SO AWSUME" because it just makes you look like a retard and dont use over 2 billion frames. max should be about 10 thousand.

read this and be a better person
Last edited by Diealready; Jul 18, 2009 at 12:00 AM.
Sorry they are a bit old and i tried renaming them because they're shit names but if i do it won't let me use them and i don't use 2 billion frames anymore so yeah. and also im kinda new so i didn't know which board to put it in so i just put it in this one but thanks for the tips
He didn't use instagibfeet. Not sure why you think so.
Also, try to use more joints to speed up and aim your moves. Just try around and eventually you will find some useful combinations of joints for different moves.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Instagibfeet.tbm is a mod that makes feet dismember parts of your opponents body on contact, no matter how weakly you hit them.