ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Perfect time to pop in. Bye Butler... Ian... Facebook. Rest. Hi and bye again. Miss you guys

Miss u too cuz. Nice hearing from ya. and facebook.
Hello bro
How are you doing? as a clan? holding up?
Respect to ~ Brigada
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Hello bro
How are you doing? as a clan? holding up?

sup man, doing good. clan doing okay. hanging in there.
Applying to colleges is pretty lame. Someone should just give me money already.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Applying to colleges is pretty lame. Someone should just give me money already.

I don't like filling out applications and such. I just ask my gf and she does it for me lol.
Lol, that's nice of her. I don't like filling them out either, but oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Hey guys, you guys seem inactive as hell, and I'm inactive as hell so don't kick me cause when I do play, which is rarely, that tag is tight. But yeah what's up?
Last edited by Datsick; Nov 3, 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Whore
Man I just don't feel like playing toribash anymore I may just leave toribash man , and also the clan , I am not offering shit to it , so I am sorry really , but see you guys.
I won drawha 1 and 2. Also won 2nd place in uglies art event. So WOOT to MS Paint!
-----
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
Man I just don't feel like playing toribash anymore I may just leave toribash man , and also the clan , I am not offering shit to it , so I am sorry really , but see you guys.

Sad to hear that bro, if you stay..all good..if u decide to leave..its been good having u. Take care of yourself either way. Alohaz.
Last edited by -ian-; Nov 6, 2013 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump