ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Scanario: Human beings no longer need to eat or drink
Humans no longer need to eat food or drink water to stay alive and healthy, you can still eat/drink but you'd gain nothing from it aside from enjoying it.

Would you still eat anything, would you eat as much as you want until you're full?

What could be some side effects of this?
What are the positives that could come from this?
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
more than likely, Chefs would lose their jobs, the economy would be wack due to restaurants not being a "stable" sense of income. I imagine some good would come from it though, more people actually trying in school since working at fast food would no longer be a viable option; and along with that would be more time for various things (hobbies,Work,Etc.)
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare

Na, chefs would get better because the only reason to continue cooking is purely for the taste and enjoyment. Fattier meats etc everything that was "bad for you" no longer matter.
I'd eat to my hearts content at that point
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Hoax View Post
Na, chefs would get better because the only reason to continue cooking is purely for the taste and enjoyment.

This is true, but my point was that there wouldn't be many chefs around anymore, there would be a few just not as many as there are now. that and the food would probably be HELLA expensive
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare