ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I need help here
Ok here is the problem, I have a friend here named Jasonzheng got hacked is there a way to get his account back? His alt is tysonzheng.
And we tried to get his account back with his email but I think the hacker changed his email and pass so we can't get it back. My friend said when he got hacked his computer some how locked it self and gave him a virus. And when he fixed his computer his account got hacked. So I wish that you guys can help my friend here.
Yes, you have to wait until smods\admins will check the IPs, to prove it's really her account.

Be careful next time with stuff you download.
what is ip?
And the hacker changed my email so I won't get yo change my account pass.
And I didn't download nothing bad, I was just playing toribash and then I forgot who the guy was and then my computer just locked itself up and then I found out that my pass and email had change.
ip,is ip address,is ur comp web signal address.u can
try to get some helt on chat server #support,and ask somebody there,i think they can help u,
PM an smod or admin to get an IP check.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

My friend said that when he got hacked somehow it gave him a virus and then his computer needs to be fixed so he while be using my computer for a while, is it still possible if he uses my computer if they check his ip
no,IP is checked from his internet connection,or his computer...
and only CAN BE checked if his network connection on,
if u have skype,pm me ur skype address,ill try to help ur friend,ill give u/him tuttorials to fix his computer back,
but u must decide first,to fix it,it have a big risk,its just like gambling,::
-if u lucky,ur computer will be fixed
-if u unlucky,ur computer will no longer useable...
pm me after u decide
Xneosjr: I don't have a skype, and his uncle fixes computers
oh okay thx I'll tell him and so he have to pm a smod or admin?
Where do I find a smod or admin?
Last edited by rickyz; Jul 5, 2010 at 06:35 AM. Reason: adding a question
Originally Posted by Xneosjr View Post
no,IP is checked from his internet connection,or his computer...
and only CAN BE checked if his network connection on,
if u have skype,pm me ur skype address,ill try to help ur friend,ill give u/him tuttorials to fix his computer back,
but u must decide first,to fix it,it have a big risk,its just like gambling,::
-if u lucky,ur computer will be fixed
-if u unlucky,ur computer will no longer useable...
pm me after u decide

Don't trust this guy, I don't know what he's alluding to here but I can tell you he knows jack squat about what he's trying to help you with, just leave it to the admins.

http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php <-list of admins and smods.