Ranking
Original Post
Move Extracting From Replays
How do I extract moves from my replays properly?! (The best way possible. Fast and understandable.)
Upload your replay here.

You will get all the joint movements performed in that replay.
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
hey this is actually great .)
Solax Moderated Message:
Please refrain from posting useless posts.
Last edited by Solax; Jul 8, 2011 at 11:46 AM.
What? It doesn't steal your data. It is the most simple and fast way to do it. I don't know of any other way except to go through and pause it every now and again which is ineffective and is very laborious.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
What? It doesn't steal your data. It is the most simple and fast way to do it. I don't know of any other way except to go through and pause it every now and again which is ineffective and is very laborious.

Butt it gives it available to all the other guys, doesn't it? Because I want my own moves I made in MP. :/
Originally Posted by Markofo View Post
Butt it gives it available to all the other guys, doesn't it? Because I want my own moves I made in MP. :/

It can't be helped. It's better to use enikesha's parser instead of pausing the replay and using traditional pen and paper method.
Originally Posted by Markofo View Post
No, it steals your data! Is there a better way to fix it?

Pleas, help!

Actually I just tried it and it doesn't force you to upload it. Choose file >> view(instead of save), others wont be able to see it. Nor will anyone care. Besides, people can find out moves from the wiki.

Your only other option seems to be manually going through the game and seeing for yourself. Unless someone has a script for it somewhere. Either way, the obvious option is the site you were linked to.