Toribash
Original Post
What Is Your Ambition?
When i get older, right know I'm 13, I would like to be a game designer or an Environment Artist (for games) and work for DICE, Digital Illusions Creative, Entertainment. I am working up to that and I have started to create my own game and I want to take art as a GCSE To help me with my skills for art so I can get accepted when I am older. I have not got far into it right now so info will have to be held back for now.
Im Ka7
man, gl with your art gcse, you'll regret taking it.
And my ambition is to become half decent at coding so my games aren't just pretty platformers.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
I'm now living in Burma, Age 13. Later on, i will move to another school and not the government one. it's a foreign language school. If i get scholars or pass the examinations, i'll go and attend at U.S, or U.K, or Singapore. I want to be a professional engineer. And also an artist.
~Febli-chan~
I want to be a member of wikileaks spreading country top classified files and the biggest hacker in the world , retake america nuclear , fuck the world

Probably become a game maker or some web designer
:D
Haha, I like how everyone in Toribash community wants to have a future in digital stuff. (Don't know how to call it, but you get the point I hope)

I'd really like a job where I can combine languages (Recently started learning my 6th one) and economics. International businesses would be rad.